Series! Lloyd x Reader }} GUY.exe

Start from the beginning

"Really? I feel a little undressed right now." She said, making a small face of discomfort as she looked around.

I was wearing a black long sleeve off the shoulder dress that was tight and hugged in a very flattering way. I had on tights and Louboutin red bottom heels. I added a dainty gold necklace and matching drop earrings, and of course my gold watch. All pulled together with red lip stick, mascara, winged liner, my eye brow routine, and my hair up in a mid pony tail with my face layers framed around my face.

"Well, I'm glad this night didn't go to waste. I was looking forward to eating here." I said. The waiter then came back with the red wine.

"I just need to see your ID miss." Nya pulled out her ID and accepted the drink.

"The F/A will be out shortly." He said, then walked away again. I let out a sigh.

"Maybe my family is right, I have way to high of expectations."

They say, expectations are too high
And you'll never find a guy like that
It's driving you mad, honey
They say that its just a waste of time
Get your head out of the sky

"Absolutely not. Do not settle for less than what you're worth. If he's not what you want, he's not what you want. Your way above all the men you've tried to get with. It's time you actually went for someone that's worth you." She scoffed.

But why?

"Well, I'm out of options right now. I should probably focus on work. I've been trying to find a new job after what happened last week at my company." I sighed, taking a sip of my drink.

"We're hiring, in fact, we're looking for someone with your expertise." Nya suggested. "Lloyd will love you. Plus, he's single."

"I highly doubt Garmadon Enterprises would hire me." I remarked.

"Y/N, my brother is his second in command. Kai loves you. Jay works for him too, so does Cole and Zane. You have a really good chance. Send me your resume and I'll put it directly on his desk tomorrow." She said.

"I appreciate it." I said, sending her a smile.

"No problem. And again, he's single and needs to mingle."

Oh I, wish I could synthesize
A picture perfect guy
Oh I, oh I

A week later and here I am, getting ready for an interview for the position at Garmadon Enterprises. I guess Nya's tactic worked. I put on a nice black pencil skirt, a emerald green satin button up with the sleeves rolled up to my elbow, and plain black suede Jimmy Choo heels. I added my black and gold Chanel watch, my gold Coco Chanel CC pearl necklace, and gold dangle earrings with small pearls on the dangle chains. I did my eyebrows how I like them, small winged liner, mascara, and a pinky nude lip stick with a gloss on top. I grabbed my small black and gold Chanel crossbody purse and rested it on my shoulder, so it wasn't being used as a crossbody. I did a few sprays of my Gucci Flora perfume and went to my garage.

I hoped in my car, it was a D/C (dream car) and I worked hard for it. I drove to the infamous building and parked. Taking a deep breath I texted Nya I was here. I had never actually met Lloyd, I had seen his picture once or twice but he was way above me so I never really thought I would have this moment. Nya said I would be interviewing with her brother. She said to come up to Jay's office first, since the person who was interviewing me wasn't here yet and I was early. I grabbed my bag, locked my car once I was out and headed for the building. I took a small pause as I entered the lobby before making my way over to the front desk.