Spring Unsprung Begins

Comenzar desde el principio

You sighed, knowing you had no other option. You needed to get an audience with the Queen. As you walked onto the grounds, Alistair and Bunny were being escorted out.

Bunny: Ow! You're hurting me!

Alistar: Let us go!

The guards shoved the two of them forward, making them land in the dirt.

Guard: Get lost, you two. We have enough trouble as it is preparing for the tournament today.

Alistair helped Bunny up and the two glared at the guards before walking away. The guards returned to their posts, completely missing you walking into the castle.

But, to understand what will come to be during your time here, we must go back in time.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Long ago, Wonderland knew a Happily Ever After like no other. A joining of love that would reverberate throughout the land of dreams until the end of time. A moment of peace that existed in a world where such things could never be.

A time where the Queen of Diamonds would come to know a love like she had never known before. Or ever again.

Everything she had known....everything she had loved...was gone. Leaving her alone with her rage. It was a rage that would drive her to search for the ones responsible for her tormented existence.

But whether it was her perfect daughter, the White Queen, or the madness of her youngest, the Queen of Hearts, the source of her pain could not be found.

She laid at the grave of her lover for days, never wanting to leave his side. The sisters of red and white began to fight among each other, forming their own lands of Red and White.

And when spring came, the Queen of Diamonds faded from the living and joined her lover in death.
~~~~~~~~~
Now, every 5 years, a tournament of warriors was held in honor of the mother of Wonderland. The one who died alone ontop of a grave.

And it just so happened that you stumbled into the castle on that very day.

Back at Ever After High, the school held a festival worthy of Wonderland itself. A new tradition started by the White Queen after Wonderland was closed off. But not one of swords clashing or meaningless battles. No. This was the Spring Festival!

Music played over the speakers as many went around and enjoyed the spring traditions. From eating fried food that shouldn't be fried to riding rides with friends. It is here that we find Raven and Apple participating in yet another event.