"I don't fully remember about you Jisung. But I'm doing everything to bring you back" I sighed and turned my phone off and went into deep slumber.

[A/n's P.O.V.]

The next day came and Haneul went to Domin's house again. She wanted to talk to Jaehyun herself so she could ask him the questions she wanted to ask.

After she ate breakfast, she went out with Renjun since he insisted to go with her.

They hopped on Mark's car (which he let them borrow it) and drove straight to Domin's house.

Upon arriving, Haneul saw Domin outside scrolling through his phone. She got out of the car and Renjun followed right after.

"Domin, are you gonna call Jaehyun already?"

"Yeah, I'm about to dial his number. Why are you so early though?"

"I wanted to speak with him myself. I need to ask him something in private" Domin nodded and dialed Jaehyun's number.

A few rings were heard before Jaehyun picked up the call.

"Hey Min, Sorry I haven't answered your call last night, I already slept that time. Anyways, why'd you call?"

"Haneul wants to talk to you" Domin said before handing the phone to Haneul. She took the phone and walked far from the two so she could speak to him privately

"Hello, Jae oppa. About the magical candles, do you still have those?"

"Oh, you remembered about it already?"

"Not yet, but Renjun told me yesterday. Do you still have them?"

"Well that's the reason why I'm in America right now, I bought some more magical candles."

"Oh that's great, when will you come back here in korea?"

"Maybe tomorrow or the next day. Wait for me alright?"

"Yeah sure, thanks for the time Jae oppa. Take care" She ended the call and went back to the house

"So? What did he say?"

"He'll be back tomorrow or the next day. He said he bought some candles there, hopefully there are Lavender scented ones"

"How about you stay here until lunch? I'll cook for us" Domin invited and they agreed.

The three of them went inside the house and Domin started preparing for their lunch.

Haneul and Renjun sat on the couch on the living room and watched some movies on the Television.

"Oh right Han, mom called awhile ago and she wants me to say Hi to you" Domin said from the kitchen

"Oh, how's aunt Minjae and uncle Dohyun?" (do you notice something? Domin and Jaehyun's names are the combined names of their parents. Domin, Do from his dad and Min from his mom, while Jaehyun, Jae from his mom and Hyun from his dad hshshs.)

"They're doing fine. The company is still good."

"Right, who would take place as the CEO one day?"

"Probably me, Jae hyung isn't a fan of office works"

"Well, good luck then. Make sure to give me some products before they'll be released or I'll haunt you in your dreams" She threatened and Domin just chuckled and nodded his head

Haneul's phone rang and when she looked at the caller's ID, it was Haechan. She rolled her eyes and rejected the call.

After a few minutes, Haechan called again. She groaned and answered the call.