Chapter 5

"Hello Y/N." The parasite said. I was shocked, I couldn't believe my eyes. "Uh,uhm Hello." I was lost a words. "I know, this is to much..Venom" he smiled. "Venom?" I asked. He nodded, "Call me Venom." "Well it's nice to meet you Venom, how did you know my name?" "I listen to everything Y/N" "Where is Eddie, exactly?" I was curious for
More but I wanted to know if Eddie was okay.

"Eddie is safe do not worry. Why are you not scared of me?" Venom asked confused. "I've known Eddie for some time now, and if he trusts me with anything then I have to trust him back."  I smiled. Venom smiles, "Eddie feels happy, he's hidden a very big secr-" all of a sudden Venom is gone and it's now Eddie again. "Uhm, don't mind him. He doesn't know what he's talking about."

"So this is the voice you were talking about?" I asked and he nodded. "Ever since the incident, I've felt more stronger, hungrier. I can jump really high, I mean you saw what I, or Venom did back there. But now there hunting me down, I don't want to put you in danger Y/N.." I smiled and grabbed his hand, "Eddie, I will always have your back, even though you fucked me over so many times."I said annoyed and he smirked at me, I got confused and then realized. I looked away and let go of his hands. "Not like that weirdo.." I was blushing and he started to laugh.

"Hah, uh mhm continue" he smiled, I rolled my eyes. "Point is,I'm not letting you do this alone, we're a duo remember." He looked at me and smiled softly, "Thank you, I really do mean it."
"Of course, why don't we go to my place so you can hide or rest." I asked and he hesitated. "Let's go somewhere else,I need to drop off some..evidence. Just hold on tight." He grabbed my waist and I held onto his neck. Once we hit the ground. I looked to see we were at our workplace, well past workplace.

"Why are we here?" I asked Eddie. "I just need to drop off some pictures I took from the life foundation." I just looked at his weird but went along with it. Eddie phone rang, "It's Anne." Eddie said to me, i looked away and he picked up the phone. "Yeah?" "Eddie. Thank God. Where are you? I need to see you." "No, no, you can't see me."
"Eddie, I need you to tell me where you are.
I'm coming to get you."
"No, you cannot come anywhere near me.You cannot come near me right now." He hanged up the phone. We both went inside and Richard was there, "Hey Richard!" I smiled. He looked at us and then realized who we were.

"No! Eddie?, Y/N?" He said confused "We gotta go up there." Eddie says.
"You know you both aren't supposed to be here"
"I got to get up there, man."
"Look, I got love for you, bro, but no can do."
"Please Richard, no one will know. We're gonna be really fast." I said
"I'm sorry, Y/N" Richard sighed.
"Okay, okay... Uh...Can you, uh, just give him this? He needs to see what's on it."
"Eddie, please. I really need this job."

"No! You do not touch him!He is my friend. He works three jobs just so that he can support his family." Eddie started talking to, who I'm guessing Venom. Richard looked at me confused.
"Y/N, what is he doing?" He asked. I looked at him and smiled, "Trust me, it's crazier than it seems." Eddie stops and grabs my hand," We're leaving." He started to pull me. I waved goodbye at Richard and he waved back.

"I thought you had to drop something off?" I asked confused. He smiled, "Well, I kinda forgot about the whole super power thing, so just grab on to me." I nodded and I grabbed on to his neck.