The old guy on the stage chuckled into the mic. "It seems we've already found a winner!" The spotlight was now very literally on you. "Now no foul play, everyone! This girl right here has won fair and square!"

You stared uncomfortably at the man, shrinking in on yourself, and reached for the ticket.

Then you placed it in your sister's hands and stepped back.

You didn't want it.

The clamor of the crowd made it hard to make out just what everyone was saying, but suddenly someone else called out.

"It's me! I have a ticket! I have one!"

And suddenly, the spotlight switched to her, and the old guy repeated what he had formerly said into the microphone.

No one paid you any more attention and you sighed in relief.

"N/n? Did you really mean to give me this?" Tessa was staring at you in disbelief, clutching the ticket.

"Yeah." You shrugged.

Tessa began crying. "You're so selfless, Big Sis!" She embraced you. "To think you'd give up your only chance to meet Akio all for me! You're truly the best sister to ever exist in the world! No, the galaxy! Thank you so, so, so, so much! I love you!"

Yes, because it had been such a sacrifice on your part.

You awkwardly patted Tessa's head as she sobbed until all of the ticket owners had been identified and the concert had begun.

Tessa had let go of you by then and was screaming with the rest of the fans as Akio finally made his appearance.

He was pretty in a feminine way, you supposed, with his delicate features enhanced by stage makeup.

It was kind of funny that he had the same light blue hair and brown eyes as the drawing you'd seen of Hero though.

Haha.

Akio was a good singer, but he certainly was not good enough to convert you to pop music.

You didn't even like music all that much.

Listening to rhythmic noises for hours wasn't exactly your idea of fun.

So, that being said, you ended up tuning out the rest of the concert.

___

"Your ticket?"

"Uh...it's this one. This one right here!"

"Alright, Miss, please follow me."

Tessa was led to a guarded room that she could only assume held Akio Otto in it.

She was buzzing with excitement as the door opened, but almost fainted when she laid eyes on the boy who she had only just been watching up on stage.

Akio was sitting in a cushiony chair with a couch directly across from him.

He gave Tessa a tight-lipped smile. "Nice to meet you."

Tessa squealed. "Akio Otto! Oh, my freaking gosh, this is crazy!"

Akio flinched, before recovering his smile.

Tessa plopped down on the couch with her hands in her lap. "I'm so happy to finally meet you! Did you know I wasn't actually the one who got the ticket? And before you go thinking I stole it or something, I didn't! My sister is the one who got it, and she gave it to me! She's the best sister ever, you know? She is super-duper quiet, but she's a total softie underneath it all! I wish you could meet her! Wait, can you? Can she come in here? Oh my gosh, you'll love her so much! She is so nice and so pretty and she's real good at listening! And I--"

Akio realized that the only way he'd be getting in a word edgewise was if he interrupted Tessa. "I don't think that's allowed."

Tessa frowned. "But you can allow it, right?"

Akio shifted uncomfortably. "I guess I could?" He didn't seem completely sure of his power.

Tessa grabbed his arm. "Come on then! We can go get her now!"

"Wai--" Akio grimaced at the foreign touch but allowed himself to be dragged. He didn't know how to handle a girl like Tessa, but with any luck, this sister of hers would be able to reel her in a bit.

Akio ended up explaining the situation to one of the bodyguards, who escorted Tessa out to get her sister.

The popstar let out a sigh of relief the moment Tessa left.

He was starting to regret agreeing to this suggestion, and it was only his second meeting.