Y/N: And she knows of a way to get to Wonderland?

Alice smiled.

Alice: She has something I had entrusted her with. That will be what gets you to Wonderland.

Y/N: And does she know that?

Alice: She knows it well. She was actually one of the firsts to enter the other world. The Storybook World before it was called as such.

Y/N: The Storybook World?

Alice smiled fondly.

Alice: It was a name we gave it since, you know. Fairy Tales.

Y/N: I guess that makes sense. So is this the World of the Readers?

Alice: I suppose it is.

The World of Readers. Here, your world was no more than a series of stories. A series of nonsense. And in your world....well, this one just didn't really exist. At least to your knowledge.

Y/N: What story did she enter?

Alice: Not a story. Not really, at least. It was a world before the one you know. Before the one I know.

A land before your own? How was that possible?

Y/N: What land is this?

Alice: A land, called Narnia.
--------------
Lizzie ate her breakfast angerly as she stared at Oswalt. While a few knew who he really was, everyone else still thought that he was you. Seeing him laugh and smile made her so angry that she ended up bending her fork.

Cerise: Hey, Lizzie. What's up? You look like you're trying to burn a hole in Y/N's head.

She sat next to her.

Cerise: I mean, I get it, but what did he do to make you so mad?

Lizzie: He....

Lizzie wanted to yell at her for believing that Oswalt was you. For he not seeing the clear picture. But she couldn't. Oswalt said he would hurt everyone if they tried to do anything to stop him.

Cerise: He...?

Lizzie: Is too cocky.

She clenched her teeth, seriously wondering if she could just punch him. Just once. Really hard. With a croquet mallet. In the head.

Cerise: I guess. I haven't really talked to him since Thronecoming. I guess I've been trying to avoid him.

So she wouldn't even know that "you" were acting strangely? Interesting.

Betina: Excuse me.

The two girls looked back to see Betina walking towards them

The two girls looked back to see Betina walking towards them. One of the other Ozzians at Ever After High.

Betina: Have you guys seen Ruby lately? I've been looking for her.