Wrong house - Javon

Y/n pov :

Today I'm going to one of my friends house for the first time. I'm not very good when it comes to directions , so hopefully I make it there in one piece. I decided to leave early just in case I get lost and need to ask for directions. I got in my car and put on the google maps and started to drive. After I while I got to the destination. I got out of my car and knocked at the door.

Javon's pov:

I was chilling in the living room and then I heard a knock at the door. I was home alone and I wasn't expecting anyone. I got up and opened the door, it was a really pretty girl at the door.

" Hey what took you so lon- " She said looking up from her phone and stopped talking when she saw me.

" Um hi " I say unsure on what to say. She mumbled something under her breath.

" Is this not , ( Random Address ) "  She said looking down at her phone to check. I shook my head.

" Um sorry for wasting your time " She said kinda shy.

" It's fine , I wasn't doing anything " I said and looked more at her features.

" Do you need me to walk you ? It's only a couple houses down " I said hoping she'll say yes.

" Yeah sure " She said with a smile.

Y/n pov:

We started to walk to over to the house and we just talked about random things. I even got his number and his Snapchat. It's a good thing I don't know how to get to my destination.

thanks for reading!💋

WC : 276