SICK- JAVON

Pronouns : Reader : She/Her Javon : He/Him

Y/N POV:

I was lying in bed scrolling through TikTok when I got a call from Jessica (Wanna's Mom)

" Hey Y/n" Jessica said

" Hey Jessica is everything alright ?" I say concerned

" Wanna's sick and he doesn't want anyone to take care of him. We have to go out and I don't want Wanna to be home by himself. Can you come over and take care of him? " Ofc Wanna is stubborn

"Ofc I'm on my way!!"

I decided to just wear one of Wanna's shirt and some shorts bc it's hot outside. Then I started making my way to the Walton house. It's not a long walk because they live 7 house's down from my house. When I got there I knocked on the door like a normal human being . A couple of seconds later Jessica opened the door.

"Hey Jessica" I say as I walk in and give Jessica a hug

" Hey Y/n" She said hugging me back

" Wanna's up in his room , we have to leave Bye Y/n"

" Bye Jessica" I say waving while walking up the stairs to go up to Wanna's room. When I got there I knocked and I heard Wanna yell

"I DON'T NEED TAKING CARE OF MOM" I walked into the room and saw Wanna on his bed looking tired and his nose was red.

" That's no way to speak to your amazing girlfriend " I say sarcastic. He looked up and I saw him try and sit up. But I pushed him back down (NOT SEXUAL )

" Nope Your sick and need rest"

"I'm not even sick" He said rolling his eyes

" Yes you are , How are you feeling ?" I say as I put my hand on his forehead and he is burning up.

" I'm doing great" he said trying to smile.

" Your burning up that's not ok" I go downstairs before he say another thing and I make him a tea. I hear Wanna whine and I go make sure he's ok.

" Are you ok Love ?" (sorry if you don't like the nickname , you can change it <3 )

"Yeah Ofc " He said looking like he's in pain.

"Wanna plz let me take care of you" I say grabbing his cheek making him look at me

" Ok fine" He finally let's me take care of him. So I go back downstairs to check on the water and it's ready . I put a tea bag in there and grab some medicine so he can take with his Tea.

" Ohhhh Wanna I have your medicine " I say walking into the room.

" I hate being sick" He say pouting

" I know being sick is horrible but that's why there is medicine to make you feel better. "

He takes them and I go over to him and lay with him and put him head on my chest.

" Ma, Your going to get sick " He say looking up

" I'll be fine " I say kissing his forehead.

He cuddled up more to my chest and I rubbed his head. A couple minutes later I hear some soft snoring and I look down to see Wanna asleep. I kissed his forehead and I went to sleep too.

Jayla's POV :

When we got home from the store my mom wanted me to go check on Wanna and my bestie Y/n because my mom told me she was here. I go into Wanna room and I see them cuddled like this :

 I go into Wanna room and I see them cuddled like this :

(except it's on the bed)

" Awww look at them " I say as I take a picture of both of them.

"Eww they look weird" Jaden said as I take another picture of them. I hit him

"Oww , why did you hit me ??"

" You aren't going to be like that with ur gf so stfu" I say looking at him.

Javon's POV:

I wake up and hear my siblings at the door and I peek and I see Jayla taking a picture of me and Y/n. I look up to see Y/n slowly waking up and she looks down at me and smiles then looks at Jayla and Jaden arguing at the door. I clear my throat and they look at us.

" I though you were asleep" Jayla said looking at me and then looks at Y/n to see her awake too.

" What were you even arguing about ?" I say looking at them

" Jaden though you both look gross cuddling and I defended you both" Jayla said proud and I see Y/n look at me and I nod knowing what she was going to do.

Y/n POV:

I look at Wanna and he nods his head already knowing what I was going to do. I got out of bed and started walking towards Jaden. He looks confused till he realized what I was going to do. He started sprinting down the stairs me right behind him and he got around the table and started doing that thing that you do when your chasing your sibling around the table.

"GET HIS ASS Y/N" Jayla says as she goes down the stairs with Wanna behind her laughing his ass off. Jaden starts going for the couch and I jumped on his back (NOT SEXUAL IN A FREIDLY WAY) he falls and I call Daelo down and he comes down the stairs. Jayla is still recording.

"DAELO COME AND HELP ME BEAT UP JADEN" I say and he comes and starts helping me beat up Jaden.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR' MESSING WITH MY BESTIE" Daelo says as he punches Jaden "OKAY Okay I surrender " Jaden says tryin get his hands up

" You better not make fun of me and my AMAZING BF again" I say fake flipping my hair and walking over to Wanna.

" Thank you for defending me Ma" he says kissing my forehead still laughing a bit.

"How are you feeling ?? Any better??" I say and he looks at me

" After seeing you beat up Jaden I feel much better" he say

" LET'S HAVE A MOVIE NIGHT" Jayla says and we all agree and started watching The Lorax ( You can change the movie it's the first thing that came to my head lol)

I saw Wanna asleep so I cuddled into his chest and feel asleep feeling so happy to have Wanna in my life.

END

Thank you so much for reading this and tell me if this is good!!! Good night/Afternoon/morning Lovies

WC : 1110