PRETTY GIRL - JAYLA

Pronouns :  Reader : They / Them    Jayla : She / Her

Y/n POV :

My friend plays for the Volleyball team here at school. I've never gone to one of her games because I've always had something to do but today I'm going to go no matter what because I feel bad that I always miss her games.

Polaroid of you dancing in my room
I want to remember, I think it was about noon

I was getting ready in my room right now and it was 30 minutes till the game started and I don't how crowed these games get so I decided to leave right now and I was ready. I started to drive towards the school.

It's getting harder to understand, to understand
How you felt in my hands, in my hands

( Skip to when the game starts ) 

I saw Y/F/N and then this gorgeous girl caught my eye. She had Black hair in two braids and her eyes are brown. Beautifully shaped face and I was in the second row and she looked my way and caught me staring at her. She winked at me and I felt my face get hot.

                                                                               And I could be a pretty girl                                                                                                                                                   I'll wear a skirt for you

( Skip to after the game )

The school team won! I decide to go talk to the pretty girl and ask for her name and maybe her number. But first I'm going to go congratulate Y/F/N. So I waited outside the locker room. After a couple of minutes she still didn't come out yet. I was going to get a water while I wait but I bumped into someone.

" I'm sorry I should have been looking " I said and I saw the pretty girl and she smiled.

And I could be a pretty girl. Shut up when you want me to

" It's Ok and were you the one staring at me during the game ?" She said looking at ma and I just looked down and nodded. She laughed at my awkwardness.

" I'm sorry but you are like really pretty " I say looking at her. She smiled more and handed out her hand.

" My name is Jayla " She said as we shook hands.

" I'm Y/n " I saw and decided to be brave and ask her. " So weird question since we just meet but can I have your phone number ? " I saw hopping she'll say yes.

" Yeah " She said and I grabbed my phone and handed it to her. She added her number.

" Thank you !" I say and she smiled.

" Anytime " She says and someone walks up to us. It a teen boy.

" Hey mom say we should leave now " The boy says who has a buzzcut.

" Hey I'll see you later " Jayla says and walks away and then Y/F/N came up to me.

" Looks like someone has a crush " She hums and I blush.

And I could be a pretty girl
Won't ever make you blue
And I could be a pretty girl
I'll lose myself in you

I made the best decision to go to that game <333

END

I'm going to post one of Ashtray , Javon and Jaden in a bit. Hopefully you like this one. I love the song Pretty Girl so I decided to make a Pov.

Also any requests ??

Have a Good Morning / Afternoon / Night loves <3333

WC : 569