GLASSES - JAVON

Pronouns :  Reader : She / Her Javon : He / Him

Y/n POV:

I have been at the Walton's all day and I'm having a sleepover because it's to late to go out. So I go into Jayla's room to talk to her.

" Hey Jay , Can I come In ?" Before anything the door opened and Jayla pulled me in.

" Hey Y/n " She say pulling me on the bed so we can talk. We were talking for a bit then the door opens and Ofc It's Wanna.

" Y/N ARE YOU OK?" He says jumping on me and hugging me putting his head in the crook of my neck.

" Ofc I'm Ok What's up?" I hear him say he's tired. " Jay do you have any Pj's I can borrow ?" Then Jay goes to her closet and give me some Pj and I tell Wanna to go get ready for bed. I walk in the bathroom to see Wanna taking off his contacts and I hug his waist.

" Why do you wear contacts ? You look good with Glasses " I say looking at him.

" I just like contacts more " He says while putting the last contacts in his case and putting on his glasses.

" You look amazing with and without glasses" I saw walking into his room while he following me.

" You think so ?" he say going into bed and I lay my head on his chest.

" Yes" I say looking up at him and I kiss him.

" I love you Wanna " I say

" I love you more N/n" The last thing I hear before going to sleep

END

Hi lol So sorry if I don't post a lot but I will post later bc It's Saturday y'know. I have official been on Wattpad for a Year!!! This one is short but hopefully it's good lol.  I have no idea who to do next.

Javon , Ashtray or Jayla ??

Have a good Morning / Afternoon / Night Loves <3333

WC : 337