DANDELIONS - JADEN

Pronouns  :      Jaden : He/Him    Y/n : She/Her

Y/n POV :

Maybe it's the way you say my name
Maybe it's the way you play your game

Jaden Walton , someone I have devolved a crush on. He was sweet , caring  and who wouldn't like him. But he has a girlfriend and I was crushed when I found out they were together. Me and Jaden are friends because are parents are friends and I spend most of my time over at their house.

But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you

When Jaden and his girlfriend got together , they would spend every second at his house. When we had to do this project and we got partner up together. I went over to his house so we could do the project. I got there , there were just on the couch cuddling and watching a movie. I guess he forgot that we had to do this project , so I told him if I should just come back another time and his lame excused for a girlfriend answer for him. Told me to leave and let them be.

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime. And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine

I just went upstairs and went to Jayla's room since she said once I was done with the project to go up to her room and have a girl's night. So I walked up the stairs and went to her room. I knocked and I hear a  " Come in ". I walked in to see Jayla on her phone just chilling.

" Hey babe " Jayla says as she gets up to hug me ( ALSO THE BABE IS A FRIENDLY GESTURE )

" Hey Love " I say hugging her back and then I noticed Wanna was also in the room. ( AGAIN  THE LOVE IS A FRIENDLY  GESTURE )

" Hey Wanna " I say going over to him to give him a hug which he returns back.

" What's up N/n " Wanna says pulling away from the hug.

" Nothing really " I said and put on a smile

'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions. Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine And I see forever in your eyes I feel okay when I see you smile, smile

" C'mon N/n , I know something is wrong " Wanna says walking over to me.

" It's just that Jaden and his girlfriend are annoying me " I say sighing

" To be true , she is pretty annoying " Jayla says and Wanna nods. Then Daelo walks into the room.

" Who are you talking about ? " Dae says looking at us.

" Um were talking about Jaden's girlfriend" Javon says and Dae sits next to me.

" Yesterday she call me a brat and told me to go away. " Dae says and looks at the ground and I give him a side hug.

" Don't listen to her , She just jealous on how adorable you are " I say to Dae and he smiles.

Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

The only one who knew about my crush on Jaden was Jayla. She was there to comfort me when I found out he had a girlfriend. It was hard because I thought we had a thing but I guess not.  After a while he just stopped talking to me and ignored me most of the time I was over at their house. Jayla tried everything to help and cheer me up. Going to the mall , Going to get Boba , Doing each others makeup , Watching movies and literally everything else. It helped but it's hard to get over it when the you've had a crush on the guy for about a couple month now.

I think that you are the one for me
'Cause it gets so hard to breathe
When you're looking at me, I've never felt so alive and free
When you're looking at me, I've never felt so happy

I decided that I should talk to Jaden and ask why he's been avoiding me because I know I didn't do anything wrong and something is wrong. So I called Jayla to see if  Jaden was home because he hasn't been answering any of my calls or text messages. Jay says he's home and in his room acting weird and won't come out. I went over and knocked on the door. Jess answered and gave me a hug which I returned.

" How have you been Jess ? " I say pulling away from the hug

" I'm good , except Jaden hasn't left his room in a couple of days. " Jess said looking sad.

" I was wondering if I can talk to him " I said to Jess and she shook her head yes.

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime. And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine

I walked up the stairs and went to Jaden's room and knocked. I hear a soft " Go away " but I'm not taking no for a answer.

" Jaden , It's me. Can I come in ? " I say in  soft voice. I heard a soft " yeah " and with that I walked in. I saw Jaden in bed under the covers. I walked over to the side of the bed and pulled down the covers a bit. My heart shattered when I saw that Jaden was crying . I got under the cover and hugged him. He hugged back and started to cry harder.

" As long as I'm here , no one can hurt you " I said to him. He just hugged me harder. ( IF YOU KNOW WHERE THIS IS FROM ILYY )

" What happened J ? " I said and he looked up at me with sad eyes.

" She cheated on me and she used me for popularity " he said and looked down and I heard some sniffles.

" She's is bitch for that " I said and heard a soft chuckle.

'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay, when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

" Can you stay with me awhile ? " Jaden says

" Ofc I'll stay " I say hugging him for the rest of the night.

END

Heyy guys , Sorry I haven't updated in like two weeks but here something I've been writing for a couple of days. I got kinda lazy towards the end but I will maybe do a part two idk yet.

Should I do part two where they get together??

I'll post more since school is ending ❤️

Anyways Hopefully you have a good Morning / Afternoon / Night loves 💋

WC : 1155