•|Chapter 11|•

Im looking at your girlfriend talking to some girls. She haven't been talking to me since morning. She ignores me even when she looks at me.

She is even rolling her eyes at me.

Is she okay? Or did I do something wrong?

"Renee" I approached her when I finally gathered some courage.

"What do you want?" she spoke so rudely making me stumble back as it crushed the courage I gathered.

"Why are you upset with me...?" I whispered but she scoffed.

The whole cafeteria went silent and it was just the two of us trying to communicate now.

At least I was trying to...

"After trying and hitting on my boyfriend, you ask me why I am upset with you? You really are a hidden Bitch y/n!" She spoke as I looked at her in horror.

"W-What do you mean? I never tried to steal Hoseok from you..." I spoke truthfully, because I knew I never stood a chance, but she pushed my shoulder harshly.

"R-renee..." I stuttered as she look into my eyes making it impossible for me to recognize her.

"Oh please! Everyone here knows about your little crush on my boyfriend" She laughed at me making me feel so small as I felt my eyes getting teary.

Even if I had a crush on him. I never tried to get him.

"Renee please stop.. Are we not friends? Why are you speaking this way?" I spoke as she pushed me making me fall on the ground.

I suddenly saw you coming toward us as you quickly cupped her cheeks, "Baby? What's wrong? Are you okay?" you asked her.

You broke my heart by your action.

She was the one who pushed me. But you didn't even glance at me.

Everyone was enjoying the show while you were busy with her.

And I was alone.

Why would you do this to me, hosoek?

-22.06.22

••••

Poor y/nie.