Chapter XIV - Training

Thursday trudged along like you regularly do to school. Boring lectures, notes, monotone teachers and no gossip.

Now, if we're talking about Friday, that's a completely different story.

Firstly, there was an escape drill during World History, which there was a quiz in, so the test was obviously canceled and that earned you more time to study.

Secondly, as heroes, you have to learn the main languages of the world, and you currently understand English, Spanish, and Japanese (ofc) (plus whatever your native language may be). Your language teacher was absent today, so you had a brain dead sub that didn't know any of the material in the sub plans so they just played a movie.

Your reading teacher lost their voice so that block you just read and talked with your friends.

Lunch passed quickly, unfortunately, and Aizawa just told the class to shut up and make sure that he didn't wake up.

As you walk out of the school doors with Todoroki, a furious blonde classmate of yours bursts out of the doors and storms after you.

"Oí! Geyser! The fuck are you going? We agreed that I was going to beat your ass and you were going to cry like a bitch today!" He crosses his arms.

"We are, I'm just walking home with Todoroki and changing my clothes, I'll meet with you in 30 minutes," You say, as calmly as possible.

"Pussy excuse. You were going to ditch me, weren't you?" Bakugo lowers his head to survey your eyes more intensely.

"Don't fucking talk to me like I'm a pussy before I have you running home crying to your mom," You growl, narrowing your eyes at him.

"Do it."

Before Bakugo can react, you raise your palm up to his chest and blast water furiously at it, throwing him back against a stop sign that was around 10 feet away.

"THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" He screeches, propelling himself to you with his explosions.

You throw your blazer off and grow tentacles from your back, piercing through your uniform shirt and gripping Bakugo tightly.

He twists his wrists and sets off explosions at them, making 2 of them disappear in splashes of water, but being unable to reach the two that are restraining his forearms.

He turns his wrists in your direction and sets off small explosions at your torso, and you grab at the side of your stomach in pain, and the grip that your tentacles have on Bakugo decreases significantly.

Todoroki, who was still at your side the entire time, holds you and keeps you standing, making sure you don't fall.

"What happened? Those explosions were weak!" Bakugo explains, a small tint of worry in his eyes as he walks towards you.

"I'm fine, just not fully recovered." You grunt, putting your arm around Todoroki's neck to stabilize yourself.

"You should've said something dumbass, I don't want to fucking fight you if you're not at 100%, it wouldn't satisfy me," He tells you, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"I didn't want to disappoint," You look up at him.

"What's disappointing is the fact some stupid explosions hurt you in this state. Get some rest, don't come to the gym tomorrow if you're still feeling like a weak bitch," Bakugo growls, walking away. "But if you're good, I'ma need you there helping me with technique."

You smile and turn away from him, letting go of Shoto.

"Come on, we can watch a movie at my place,"

•••••