Chapter X - Hurricanes

"What's happening?" 

"Is that the League of Villains?"

"Holy shit!"

"Oh my! If I die bury me in a sparkly coffin!"

"Someone call All Might!"

The classroom bursts into loud conversation, some cowering in fear and stepping back, few standing their ground, waiting for directions from their teacher.

"Thirteen, protect the students and call for back up," Your professor says without moving his vision from the leader of the villains.

"The way they've planned this attack, they've probably cut out all ways of communication," Thirteen replies.

"Damn you're right. Kaminari, try using your quirk to get into contact with UA!" Aizawa replies.

"On it!"

"Mr. Aizawa, you can only hold them back for so long! Your quirk is better for 1 on 1 combat, not against a whole group!" Midoriya shouts out.

"A hero can only come so far if they can only use their quirk one way." Aizawa counters.

"Thirteen get them out of here," He braces himself as he slides down the slope of some sort with a huge grin on his face.

He begins fighting the villains off, with technique unimaginable and never seen from your teacher. Barely able to rip your eyes away from the scene, you turn to look at Shoto, who was tugging on your arm now.

"We're going, Y/N, let's go," He says.

"Right—"

As you rush over to your hurrying class, they all stop abruptly as the villain with the portal quirk appears in front of everyone, blocking the entrance.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the league of villains. I realize it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves in this haven of justice to say hello; and besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the symbol of peace, to take his last breath?" The villain chuckles. "I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must've been some change in plans that we could not have foreseen. Ah, I guess it doesn't matter."

The purple blanket of a villain stretches out even further, and Thirteen prepares her (?) quirk, but then of course and somewhat expectantly, Bakugo and Kirishima charge at the villain.

Bakugo sets off a large explosion, Kirishima landing and saying,"You think we were just gonna watch you tear this place to shreds?"

"You certainly live up to your schools reputation, but you are mistaken if you children think you can intervene, otherwise someone might get hurt.."

Purple. Cold, wild, gusts of dark purple and black surrounds you and your classmates, threatening to throw you around.

Suddenly, you find yourself soaring through the air, plummeting into the body of water that you saw when you first entered the USJ. As you enter the water, making sure you didn't get wet, you saw a splash nearby, and a mess of red and white hair as a figure swam vigorously to reach the top.

'Sho!' You thought.

Just as you were about to bring him to you, a shark-looking villain dashed a couple meters past you, heading straight towards Todoroki. Quickly, you used your water to form a bubble under both of Todoroki's feet and raised him up above the water and then onto the boat.

You then expelled water from your palms and shot yourself up to the boat.

"Hey! Are you fine?" You ask Todoroki, putting your hand in his shoulder.