Chapter IV - Fight After Fight

It's the first day of your second week of school.

You made a pretty cool friend group that consists of Sero, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, and...

Well the fifth member doesn't matter much. He's kind of just.. there. You're not sure how the other four even consider him a friend. He's rude as fuck.

But anyways, you sit with that friend group for lunch every other day, and the days you don't you spend eating soba with Todoroki on the rooftop.

Today was one of the days you were sitting with Mina and the others.

When you entered the cafeteria, you sat down with Mina to your right and Kirishima on your left. Directly in front of you was Sero, to your right of him was Kaminari, and to your left of him was Bakugo.

You begin eating the sushi you bought from a market not too far from the school today, and listen to the conversation your friends are having.

"I can't wait to continue working on my quirk. Everyday I'm in this class I feel myself getting stronger and stronger. I've been feeling so manly lately!" Kirishima says, smiling.

"I know right! Last week Mr. Aizawa helped me find a new way I can put my quirk to use. I'm growing by the minute!" Sero explains.

"It's been fun, and meeting you guys has really put me in a good mood recently. I appreciate you all." You say, a goofy smile on your face.

You weren't all that good with feelings, so that was kind of hard to say.

"Well.. besides Bakugo." You add.

Everyone starts laughing, and Bakugo snaps his head around to look at you.

"ITS NOT LIKE YOU PUT ME IN A GOOD MOOD EITHER YOU STUPID OCTOPUS! I HATE YOU AND I DONT APPRECIATE YOU!" Bakugo screams at you.

Everyone else's laughter becomes hysterical, and you start laughing along with them too.

"WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS LAUGHING AT?! DOES MY HATRED FOR YOU ALL SEEM LIKE A JOKE?!" He shouts, his attention now turning to everyone at the table.

The laughing continues, but then it soon becomes quiet when Bakugo tells everyone if the laughter at the table doesn't die in a second, they will.

Quiet, but not silenced. You were still laughing.

Bakugo gets furious and stands on the lunch table, igniting flames in his palm.

"I. WILL. KILL. YOU." He screams, just before lunging at you and throwing you to the ground.

Even with getting thrown to the floor, your laughing continues.

Bakugo pulls back his arm to punch you, but because he was so distracted by your laughter, he didn't notice the tentacles that grew from your ankles and were about to grab his ankles and trip him.

Before he has a chance to punch you, he trips, lands on his ass, and before he can retaliate Kirishima restrains him and Mina begs you to stop, while visibly trying to contain her laughter.

"Okay okay I'll stop" You say trying to control your laughter too.

Bakugo just sits there yelling at Kirishima to let him go, while yelling curses at you.

•••••

After lunch, you and your classmates wait for your teacher to start the lesson, wondering what it's going to be about.

"Hello, today you guys will be separated into groups of two, one of which will play as heroes, and spar against another group of two, which will play as the villains." Aizawa says.