They insist that I spend some time with them and who I am to say no to them. So, we bid goodbye to dad and walk towards the backyard where some of the pups are playing while their moms are busy talking among themselves. I sit on the grass beside the teenagers and listen to their rants about schools, training and many more things.

"You are so pretty, luna queen." One of the girls remarks while the other nod their heads.

"Thank you for your compliment. You all are pretty too." I reply making all of them squeal loudly.

"Did you hear, Tom? Luna queen thinks I am pretty." Tina, an adorable chubby girl says looking at whom I get to know as her twin brother.

"I know sissy. I already told you that you are more pretty than Madeline." Tom answers pinching his sister's cheek who giggle loudly.

"But many don't think of us as pretty or handsome." A boy named Parker remarks looking sad.

"Who are you talking about?" I ask.

"Them." He replies while pointing towards a group of boys who looks like they are warriors of this pack.

"Are you talking about someone specific out of them?" I ask in which his face turns red.

"He is talking about Alexander in short Alex. He has a crush on that dude for a quite long time but doesn't have the guts to talk to him." Nora remarks making Parker blush harder.

"It's okay to have a crush on someone but letting them make you believe less in yourself is not right. Also, you will have a mate after turning 18 so try not to indulge in someone who doesn't make you feel better." I tell Parker who nods his head.

"You are right, my mom says the same thing. But something about him keeps calling out to me." Poor fella looks so unsure of himself.

"It's alright, everything will be solved on duo time," I tell him.

Just then some pups run towards us and start pleading for me to play with them. Someone who is not in their right sense will say no to these cuties so I big goodbye to the group of omegas and walk away with the pups who are looking super happy to be with me.

I have never felt this happy in the Royal Moon Pack. Although I am born there and live so many years with the people of there. But there seems to be always a negative energy around the castle which does not let anyone live freely. I thought I would be able to change many things with the help of my mate. Yet, I didn't even get the chance to do a simple thing.

I think I am so engrossed in playing with the pups that I don't even feel the new presence within us. However, a simple word has me stop playing and turn my head towards the voice or should I say the person who calls me his 'mate'.

"Mate, our new mate." Riley yells happily in my mind while I can't believe him at all although the smell of earth and pine saying different things.

The man who is like a giant compare to me takes long strides and before I know it, he has his head buried in my neck. On the other hand, I stay still clearly in shock not understanding what's going on. So, I do one thing that comes to my mind and that is to push the unknown male away.

"Why did you do that?" Riley growls in my mind but I don't answer him. Instead, look at the guy who is now sporting a hurtful look.

"Aren't you happy to meet me, mate?" The big guy asks trying to come closer to me but I hold my hand in front of him.

"Don't come any closer and what nonsense are you talking about. I am not your mate, I can't be your mate." I scream while my wolf trying hard to take over.

"I am not talking any nonsense and yes, you are my mate." He replies confidently but I shake my head in denial. I look around and notice that many pack members are looking at us.

"Alpha, you should go to your room and take some rest." Yoongi says walking toward us making me take a step back.

Alpha? Does that mean he is Jeon Jungkook who has given shelter to my parents?

"I am not going anywhere till I talk to him and get proper answers as to why he is not accepting the bond." Alpha Jungkook remarks in a deep voice indicating that his wolf can take control at any time.

"It's not time for argument, Jungkook. Can't you see how scared he is looking? Also, before you go all alpha on him you need to know who he is." Yoongi snaps.

"I don't care who he is because for me, he is my mate first and then anything else." I break down in tears not believing that fate is playing such cruel game with me.

"He is our son and also the luna queen." I hear mom's voice so I look up to see that she and dad is walking towards us. I wipe my tears with the back of my hand before rushing to my dad and wrap my arms around him wanting to feel safe.

A thunderous growl breaks out in the backyard which makes every wolf out there bow their head down except me. So, I know who it is but still, I don't leave my dad's side. Instead, my hold on his gets much stronger.

"So, you are saying the boy in the photograph that you showed me is the same person as my mate?" Alpha Jungkook asks angrily.

"Yes, alpha." Mom replies.

"Fuck." That's all Alpha Jungkook says before turning into a majestic black wolf and dash out of there.

"Is mate angry with us?" Riley whimper.

"He is not our mate. Our mate was Jackson and he died." I reply trying to control the anxiety that is bubbling inside me. I cut off the mind link with my wolf not wanting to hear him whimpering which only makes me feel more terrible.

"All of you get inside and don't let anyone know what you just saw or you have to face consequence." Yoongi says making everyone except mom and dad leave from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, my army lovers!

I hope all of you are doing good. By the way, I am not here to bore you with my nonsense talking. I just want to say that please vote on the chapters and leave many comments as I like to read your comments very much.

Also, if possible please share this story with other BTS lovers so that they can also get to read the story.