Really Confusing...

Start from the beginning

"Er, is he helping you fly the TARDIS?" Amy asked me, with a hurt expression. Look, with how you drove my car, and then my motorbike, you are never, ever flying my TARDIS.

"Detach servo-couplings two, seven and eleven, like I showed you. Doctor, you flip the quadro-kindro adapters mirror ways, and then turn it 320 degrees counter clockwise."

My sister gave me a pouty look. Come on, that worked until you turned 15. "How come he gets to have a go? You never let me have a go."

"Er, Doctor, don't. Seriously. I let her drive my car once. And Sera recorded it."

"Yeah, to the end of the road."

Laughing, I shook my head and fixed a connector on the spacial co ordinates dash. "According to Amy, there was an unexpected house."

"He's jealous because I passed my test first time. And Sera never managed to pass, she just made fake ones." Oh, I had no real records on Earth, I couldn't pass.

"You cheated. You wore a skirt." Rory told her, trying to work on the thermo-couplings.

She glared down through the glass floor. "I didn't wear a skirt."

"That would have worked too." I muttered, walking over to the middle of the floor and stretching.

"No, no, I did wear a skirt. But it was any old skirt." This was my sister and she looked amazing in whatever she wore.

"Have you seen Amy drive, Doctor?" Rory asked him, seeing as I already knew.

"No."

I smirked, nudging her. "Neither did her driving examiner."

Amy paused for a moment, thinking. "Actually, it was this one. It was this skirt." It barely covered anything, and then the TARDIS tilted and went dark. "What was that?"

I sighed. "Rory? Did you drop a thermo-coupling? Doctor, did you go clockwise instead of counter clockwise?"

"Sorry." They both chorused and I grumbled to myself this time.

"Argh. How did you do that? I told you, don't drop them. I specifically mentioned not dropping. And I taught you the difference between clockwise and counter clockwise!"

"It was our fault." Amy told me quietly. Why?

"Of course it wasn't our faults." They dropped the stuff, not us.

"It kind of was both your faults." The men spoke up from under us.

This was getting confusing. "How could it be our faults?"

"Because it was our skirts and our husbands and your glass floor."

I let out a little squeak. "I've got lacies on... Oh, boys.... Doctor..."

They both chorused, "Sorry." Again.

"Well, we've landed. Emergency materialisation. Should be fine. Should have dropped off in the safest spot available." I blindly hit at the console, turning the lights back on. And over the railing, there was a second spot.

"Seraphina, Doctor, what's happened?" Amy asked while the other two came up to have a look themselves. The Doctor still had a pink tinge to his ears, so I just kissed his cheek and laughed. "Hey, enough kissey kissey, explain."

We both sighed and looked at them. "Safest spot available. The TARDIS has materialised inside itself."

Rory blinked, and asked one of his usual questions. "Is that supposed to happen?"

"Take a guess."

"No?" Atta Boy.

"That's the one." We smiled, clapping him on the shoulder and heading over to touch the new TARDIS in a TARDIS.