Suddenly Minjeong's phone ring disrupting the four girls from their thoughts. "Hello?". The brunette asked.

"Hello Minjeong its Minju, i just want to ask if you and Karina already saw the article published by dispatch?". The brunette looked at her girlfriend. "No Minju why? What's the article about?".

"It's about you and Karina, a picture of you two dating was taken on about a month ago on a park was circulating right now on the internet. Worse is that the photo was taken of one of dispatch's follower". Minjeong gulped her entire body shook nervously, she clearly remembers her date that day with Karina. "Are you okay Minjeong you seemed quiet? The picture was photoshopped right?".

The brunette looked at her girlfriend who stared at her with worried eyes. Karina looked away. "I-its true Minju...Im dating Karina". Minjeong said before giving her girlfriend a reassuring smile. "T-then how are you two going to face this in public? You know Korea's not quite open about this kind of relationship". Minju said on the other line.

"It's okay Minju i don't really care about what they say about us, and thank you for letting me know bye for now i have to talk to Karina". The brunette said and ended the call. "Unnie...".

...

The next day came, Giselle and Ningning were fetched by their manager on the place that they were staying for their flight. Meanwhile, Minjeong and Karina stayed on the place just like what their manager has instructed them to do. "Take care you two". The raven said hugging her members same goes to the brunette who bid her goodbye to Ningning and Giselle. This is the first time that the four girls got separated from their flight.

"Minjeong take care of Karina". The japanese said before her and Ningning left. The two girls were left alone together and the atmosphere seemed to be heavy around them. "I heard manager-nim called you last night again Karina, what did you two talked about?". Minjeong asked and the raven-haired shake her head. "N-nothing". Karina said.

The two girls sat on the sofa none dared to speak a word to each other. "You've been ignoring me since last night unnie...". The brunette said before facing her girlfriend. "Did i do something wrong? Or are you regretting your decisions of loving me". The younger woman said her voice almost hurting. Karina shake her head. "Then why are you ignoring me? Tell me, what did manager-nim told you last night. We told each other not to hide any secrets or lies right?".

After the brunette said that Karina broke down, she hugged her girlfriend tightly as she cried hard on the you get woman's shoulder. "Im scared Minjeong...". The raven said in between her sobs. Minjeong rubbed her girlfriends back and whispered comforting words towards her. "Im here remember no need to be scared". The brunette pulled away and cupped her girlfriend's face.

"We will fight for the each other right? Isn't that what we promised, that we won't leave each other?". The older woman nodded and Minjeong smiled, kissing Karina's forehead to calm her down. When the raven finally managed to stop crying she began to tell Minjeong everything that their manager said to her last night.

"S-sooman...H-he wants me to agree on doing a fake dating stunt on public with Jeno to cover up our relationship...I don't want it Minjeong ah". Karina said crying again, the brunette clenched her jaw. Minjeong knew sm would do this, everytime that there's an aggravating situation like this they would cover it up by doing a fake dating stunt on public just so they can cover things up and that the issue would disperse sooner or later.

"Then don't do it unnie, if anyone's in a relationship its you and me". The brunette said. "B-but if i don't agree sooman said that he would disband our group. I don't also want that to happen, Ningning and Giselle worked hard, all of us worked hard to reach our goals as a group". Karina said feeling hopeless torn in between choosing her members or her own selfish desire by stying on Minjeong's side.