11(M)

Third Person's POV

All the girls were laughing as they talk to each other, making the best out of their day off. Some were running around the place, some were cooking and some were swimming. The brunette looked at se and watched the raven-haired woman who's trying to look for see shells. Minjeong laughed when the older woman tripped on a rock because she wasn't watching her step.

Minjeong ran towards the raven-haired woman and helped her stand up. Karina glared at her and before the brunette knew it she fell down her butt on the sandy beach. "Yah! Why did you push me!". Karina showed her tounge. "I saw you laughed at me when i fell down, also, payback for putting sand on my back earlier, jagiya~". The raven-haired woman run away when she saw Minjeong motioning to stand.

"Yah! Comeback here i thought we were fine about that sand thing earlier". Karina turned around and laughed and the brunette's frowning face. "Nope we're not. I was waiting for the perfect time to get my revenge on you, bleh~". The younger shake her head due to Karina's childishness. "You're gonna regret that! You better run now jagi". Minjeong stood up and chased her quickly catching the older woman off guard.

The two girls fall down due to the impact. The brunette laughed on top of the older woman who pouted under her. "Hehe, gotcha baby". Minjeong then placed a kiss on the older womans lips, the other girls who were watching them had their mouths agape. "That whipped moron, they could've atleast get a room". The japanese said while grilling the meat, Yeji and Chaeryoung who were beside her nodded. "So this is what you wanted to tell me?". The maknae asked and Giselle nodded.

"Im so clueless i didn't even notice it". Ningning said and the japanese beside her nodded. "Clueless enough not to notice me". Giselle whispered. "What was it unnie?". Giselle shake her head and the other two girls beside her snickered. "Nothing, here eat this i know you are already hungry". The maknaes eyes sparkled as she took the grilled mean on the plate that was given to her by the japanese. "They do look good with each other, i hope i can find my special someone too like they did". Yeji said and sighed looking back at the cottage where her two other members are resting.

Meanwhile, the two said girls on the cottage who were looking at the scene clenched their fist as they watched with their broken hearts. "We lost huh". Lia said before chuckling. "And here i thought i had a chance on her". She added and Ryujin looked at her with pitiful eyes. It took Lia almost a year to open up her feelings to the brunette but unfortunately, it was never returned. Lia's tears that she was holding while talking to the brunette earlier fell down, she chuckled as she wiped the tears bitterly. "So this is what a one sided love means i didn't expect it to be so painful. Im such an idiot, wishing for something i can't have".

Ryujin let out a sigh before walking towards where the other woman was sitting and hugged her unnie. "We all tried our chances, unfortunately it wasn't meant for us. Its okay to cry unnie, i did that too...". Lia bit her lower lip as she buried her head on Ryujin's shoulder and cried, her hands gripping the other girl's shirt. "I-i love her too Ryujin, just like how you love Karina, but, why can't she see that...". Lia said her voice breaking. Ryujin caressed her back trying not to cry also.

"I-i know, but sometimes we meet people for a purpose. Some of them will teach us pain, some of them will engrave scars that are unhealable and some of them...some of them teach us how to love someone unconditionally no matter how painful it is". Ryujin said tears slowly forming on the corner of her eyes. "Sometimes it's better to let go of the person you love inorder to see them happy, and that...that was what i learned from her. Now i'll just watch her from afar, hoping that i would find the same happiness just like her".