9

Third Person's POV

Morning came yet the heavy atmosphere between the brunette and Karina is still there. It's been like a week since the two girls last talked to each other. Whenever Karina tried to approach or talk to the younger woman, Minjeong would either excuse herself or just walk away. Its hurting the raven-haired woman however, she accepts that pain because she knows its mostly her fault why the brunette is acting like that.

The maknae and the japanese noticed their actions yet decided not to speak of it. From time to time they would ask Karina and Minjeong if they are okay, the two girls would nod saying that they are, even though it's obvious that they actually aren't.

Karina tried to initiate a conversation once but just ended up getting ignored by the brunette. Right now the four girls are laying down the practice room. The reason? They were practicing their performance for coachella. The group was invited to perform there and they were more than happy to receive the news.

"Im tired, i don't think i can stand anymore". The maknae said clearly exhausted, her back laying on the cold flat surface of the ground like a starfish. "We all are Ning, here". Giselle gave her a water bottle and a towel so she can wipe the sweat that's dripping down her face. "Unnie do you know what's happening between Minjeong and Karina unnie? Normally, they're so close with each other".

Ningning said eyeing the two girls who's sitting far away from each other. Giselle sighed and sat beside Ningning. "I don't know too Ning, its their problem and i don't want to get in between it. Still as a member we both have our concerns". The japanese said. The two girls watch as their leader approach the brunette. "Minjeong can we talk?". Karina asked with a low voice almost a whisper.

Minjeong sighed and nodded. "Not here, somewhere private". The older woman said. "Okay...". Karina went out of the room followed by the brunette. "Where are those two going". Giselle said in her thoughts while her eye follow the two girls outside. "Should we follow them?". Ningning asked. "Maybe its best if we don't, Ning". The maknae nodded and stood up, hands dusting her clothes.

"We should practice more unnie, so we can give my's our best performance!". Ningning said while raising a hand on the air. Giselle laughed at her silliness before standing up. "I thought you couldn't move your body anymore". The older teased. "For my's i'll move my body, so let's go!". The maknae pulled her unnie and turned on their music. The two went on their specific positions and prepared to dance.

The japanese can't help but to feel concerned on to what was happening between the two. She just hope that whatever it is that's happening between the two they will fix it sooner or later.

Karina's POV

We both walked inside the bathroom and i closed the door behind us making sure that there's no one outside. "What is it Karina unnie". I heaved up a sigh. "Minjeong im sorry". She groaned. "Are we taking about this again? Look Karin-".

"Let me explain first". She furrowed her eyebrows. "Okay then explain". She said crossing her hand infront of her chest. "I know that you're still mad at me and i know that right now im not worthy of your forgiveness. I've done so many things to you that i shouldn't have". I saw her face softened. I took that opportunity to hold her hand.

"I was selfish for thinking only about what will happen to our group. That i never even consider your feelings and that how much i've hurt you. I love you too but i was scared to admit that to myself, so scared that i ended up pushing you away. That's why Minjeong it's okay if you won't forgive me now, but please, don't ignore me even as your member only. I don't want our chemistry as a group to break down because of what was happening between us".