ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

In the loneliest corner of the cafeteria, there was a girl who had an intense expression on her face. She moved her fingers rapidly, hitting the keys of the computer as if it would disappear in the next second. All her attention was being eaten up by the assignment at hand. Her only goal was to finish the essay by the end of lunch time. As she neared the end of her essay, a hand suddenly came in contact with her shoulder.

"And what is my pretty roommate doing here in this miserable corner?" The blonde haired boy exclaimed. "You should be chatting away with me and the others!" he finished, taking a sip from his soda. Putting her nerves at ease, she swats the hand off and replies in a monotone voice, "Trying to get away from pests like you". Acting offended as best as he could, he dramatically gasped while putting a hand over his chest. "How dare you! I thought we really had something Y/N! Not like I wanted to hang out with you anyways" he claimed with a pout.
"You're acting as if you weren't just begging at my feet for me to come and hang out with you, Garry" she shoots back with an amused grin. Glancing at the time, she decides to continue the conversation. "Well what do you want to talk about anyways?" she questions. Caught off guard, he spits out a bit of his soda. "You're actually responding to me?! What gives?" he says in a surprised tone. She proceeded to wipe off the soda that landed on her clothes and face with bitterness towards Garry's complete disregard of the trouble he had caused her. "Gee, thanks for sharing."

After a moment of processing, he rushes to get a tissue and attempts to wipe what remains of his spilt drink. "Sorry bro, got a little excited there". She couldn't help but smile at her friends childish nature. "To answer your question, I thought I may make it up to you because today I have a shift". Garry seems to lose a bit of his excitement upon hearing the news. "But! I promise to make it up to you this weekend by playing your dumb video game with you. You're still my friend after all". She could have sworn his eyes had little stars in them. When she heard the bell, she began packing up and left the boy to his own little world. With an over dramatized groan, the male had accepted her offer. "On one condition! We play Mario Brothers".
"Oh come on! You know I would rather make out with a dog than play this crappy game" she says, returning the groan back.
"Exactly why I picked it!" he replies with a proud grin on his face.

As they made their way out of the cafeteria and to the halls, they stopped at where they had to depart. "See you later banana boy" Y/N says, starting to walk off to her class. "You need to stop picking on my hair! That's blondist!" she heard a whinny voice behind her claim. With a little laugh, she made her way to class whereas Garry sulked to his. He had English next.

A/N: Yoooo! This is just the first part, so don't expect your crazy lovers to pop out of no where. I'll try updating frequently and making sure this story is as realistic as possible. Wouldn't want a 3'4 blonde Y/N with blue orbs, that's for sure.