✿2

I see you lookin' at my P-I-C ~

27th March, 2022.

Tears rolled down her cheeks with loud sobs coming out of her mouth, mascara streaked down her face, eyes bloodshot and puffy eyelids as she's been crying for fifteen minutes straight. "I thought he... loved me", she said with a cracked voice.

Eunseo shook her head and headed to the kitchen to bring her friend a glass of water. "Jimin, stop crying. Here, drink some water."

Jimin drank the cold liquid in one go and put the tumbler on the small table. She kept quiet for a moment and then again started to cry. "EUNSEO!!! What should I do now??"

The girl sighed and said, "You have woken me up from my afternoon nap which I can rarely have only to cry for fifteen minutes without telling me what exactly happened?"

"I'm sorry. I know you were having some rest as you were very busy this whole week. But I didn't have anyone else. Aeri has also gone to her uncle. You were my only option."

"Aww. Don't worry. I'm always available for you", she said, giving the other a hug. "Now tell me what exactly happened?"

"My boyfriend, Jungsuk..."

"Ugh that jerk." She rolled her eyes hearing his names.

"Yes, a total jerk. He broke up with me." After saying it, more louder sobs were heard and for that Eunseo had to cover her ears.

"I knew it that he was not for you. He never deserved you, Jimin-ah." She caressed her heartbroken friend's head.

"And you know why he broke up with me? He was seeing another girl behind my back."

A loud gasp was heard from the brown-haired girl as her eyebrows raised up. "What the fuck! He literally cheated on you. How can he do that???"

"We went out on a coffee date and I noticed him texting someone and smiling. He wasn't paying any attention to me. So, I asked him who he was texting and he said nothing. But you know right? That nothing means something is obviously wrong. So as his girlfriend, I took his phone and saw that he was chatting with some other girl and they were sending each other hearts and all. He was furious at me for snatching his phone. He even said that I've no right to touch his thing. After an argument, he confessed that he had met someone else and that he wanted a break up with me. I broke down there. I legit felt so weak and stupid for crying infront of him. And you know what he did? He just left without a single word of comfort. He is really jerk."

Eunseo was beyond furious hearing all these. "I'll not spare that guy." She was about to get up in the mindset of beating up that boy because he made her bestfriend cry and left her heartbroken when Jimin stopped her and made her stay beside her.

"Don't do anything. I don't want anything to do with him anymore. Can't believe, I fell in love with that kind of man." Jimin exasperatedly sighed.

"He never gave me good vibes. I'm glad he left you."