0 - [ Prologue ]

Magsimula sa umpisa

[ Ancient Myths, Legends, and Folklores of the Philippines I guess? ]

Eto ang title ng libro na inabot ni Zia sa kanya.

"Oo nga pala, my bad."

"Hay, bat ba ako pinadala mo ng libro mo na yan?" Zia then glanced at the corridor and gave those "students" a glare.

"Meron ka naman sariling bag ah."

"Alam mo naman na laging puno ang bag ko right?"

White gently grabbed his waving hair, sweat dripping on his neck as he slowly tied it up.

'Full my ass. Alam naman nating dalawa na PsP at mp3 player mo lang naman ang laman ng bag mo na yan! ' ang gusto sanang sabihin ni Zia ngunit pinigilan nya nalang ang sarili na sabihin ito.

she sighed heavily in defeat.

As she raised her left arm, checking the time, Zia then turns her back against White and said

"Anyways, bilhan mo ko nung ice cream kauwi no?"

"The usual?"

"The usual."

"Alright, ingat."

Before Zia reaches the classroom door, White adds this.

"And please, wag mo nang habulin ang mga 'yon, you scared them enough already."

Zia clicked her tongue in response.

• • •

'Wha-...What's this?'

He asked himself while gazing upon this strange and bizarre sight in front of him.

A kind of place and landscape that seems to be all made of ice.

With just a glance at the scene itself, it indicates that anyone would certainly be able to feel the chilly temperatures of the region, which is accentuated by the fact that you can plainly see the gusts of the cold air.

It displays hopelessness for any living being to tolerate or inhabit this environment.

Like a place that has been cursed by God so that no creature could live and survive here.

Hindi namalayan ni White ang biglang paghila sa kanya ng hindi maipaliwanag na 'force' at ngayon ay na 'assimilated' ang binata sa katawan ng lalake na nakaupo sa tuktok ng iceberg.

Nang dahil dito ay ang pananaw at emosyon ng lalaking iyon ay natatanaw at nararamdaman niya na ngayon.

[Inside the mysterious man's perspective]

'Bakit ba kasi nagsimula ang lahat ng 'to...'

The cold breeze whistled lightly against him while he perched atop the iceberg, and distant memories of a seemingly inaccessible past overflowed his mind.

Painful and difficult-to-forget recollections are quickly flooding his head.

The man holds his head, seemingly hurt.

"Kgghk..."

He then swore from the bottom of his heart "Hintayin nyo lang ako dyan, also you damn bastard Gods above!" about his creed that would one day shake up the foundation of "Hierarchy".

Suddenly, a 'Translucent Panel' emerged on the man's view that says

•[Attention! [EwrHRiToER], ihanda mo na ang iyong sarili sa pag labas sa palapag na ito.]•