0 - [ Prologue ]

Magsimula sa umpisa

White's gaze drifted to the windows on the corridor, accidentally meeting the gaze of one of the female students who was staring at him like a delicious ice cream of some sort.

"Tiningnan nya ako~ UYY Nakatinginan kami! Kyaa~~~" sabay tili na parang pusang nabilhan ng paboritong pagkain.

"Sana all talaga" Blaster said sarcastically.

"Ano pala nangyari doon sa nag scout sayo na team? Tinanggihan mo nanaman no?" another classmate stated as if it was just a normal thing to White for a pro-team to scout him.

"Alam nyo naman wala akong time para dyan," White replied, flipping the book page as he continued his words "I still have a grade to maintain."

"Yeah yeah, and idagdag pa ang role mo as a Captain on our basketball team yes yes." the classmate added as if he was reading White's standard reply script towards their questions.

White's wispy, beaming blue colored wolf cut hair swayed softly with the wind, waving the highlighted silver colored tip of his hair as he hung his head behind his chair.

His enchanting but mysteriously sharp deep-blue eyes captured the nonchalant expression of his classmate blabbering about him being Captain and whatnot.

Sensing his scary-like expression, White's classmate immediately retreated and said "On the other hand, may nakalimutan pa pala akong bilhin sa canteen" and blitzed out of the classroom.

White grumbled, massaging his throbbing head due to a sudden headache.

Just a few seconds later, a loud crash was heard coming from a door.

"Pwede bang tigil-tigilan nyo si kuya sa bagay na yan?" The girl stated as she walks imposingly towards their direction "Ilang beses nyo na syang tinatanong at kinukulit sa bagay na yan e!"

After the commotion that the girl created, White's male classmates hastily stood up.

"Oh shit." They immediately recognized the voice and immediately looked for an emergency exit.

"Andito na ung maldita! Magsi-alis na tayo dito bago pa tayo pag papaluin nyan!" After seeing a path towards the door of salvation, they waste no time glancing at the said girl and just sprint toward that heavenly path as they laugh like an evicted prisoner.

Ang nasabing dalaga ay si Zia Alyan, White Alyan's younger sister.

"Maldita ba kamo? Halika dito at makikita mo ang maldita na sinasabi mo!" Zia threatened.

She was about to pick up a broom when she noticed that Blaster and his gang had already reached the other door "Hoy wag nyo akong takbuhan dyan!" she angrily shouted, clearly irritated by the fact that she wasn't able to at least bonk their heads.

She sighed as her glossy, alluring hair swayed with her purple ribbon at the back of her head while walking towards the location of her brother's seat.

With the sunlight that beamed from the window, her silky silver-hued top hair shone as the blue hue sparkled alongside it.

Umayos ng pag upo si White habang nilagyan ng bookmark ang pahina ng libro kung saan siya natigil sa kanyang pagbasa.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?" He asked.

He already knew her objective for coming inside their classroom but it was standard for him to ask first just to make sure "Diba sa kabilang building ang classroom mo?"

"I'm just checking on you, bawal ba yon?" she said while frowning, clearly still irritated from an earlier failed attempt towards Blaster and gang.

Zia opened her mini bag and took out a book "Nakalimutan mo na din yata na ako pinadala mo neto?"