A DESTROYED BALL

DANEIL RODRIGUEZ

"So you finally had the guts to show your face the mask or I should say DUKE STEVEN CECIL or I should say second PRINCE OF SICILY." I said as whispers and murmurs went off in the ball room. "Well... Well. What gave me away my friend ?" He said removing his mask. "You thought your keen interest in my voyage, attack on Ariana and pirate attack won't give you away." I said as I stepped down from the podium. "I am hurt I thought you trust me." He said mocking me. I walked towards him in a threatening manner. "Someone advised me not to trust even my own blood." I said smirking. Our footsteps echoed in the fully filled silent ballroom. Not even insects dared to move their wings as the two rivals and friends stood toe with toe with each other. "I warned you." Steven said as his sword meet Daneil's.

YURANI ALEKHYA

"Do you have a weapon ?" I asked as my eyes measuring the rivals turned friends or friends turned rivals circling each other like predators circles the prey before pouncing. Ok I had a idea that one of Daneil's friend is a mole. We expected one but not two. But again as Marquis Da Camino said Daneil did have talented people beside him otherwise we would never be able to discover this fuckers. I was at peace knowing that Daneil does know how to handle a kingdom and I won't help a kingdom that will go down the hill at slight pressure. "I do." Charlotte said bringing me out my thoughts as her hands tighten on her waist where I can see the faint outline of a small sword. "Then take care. We will meet again." I said as their clashed breaking the entire room into choes.

Raj had taken his place near Bhabhi and Masi while Elani is with Marquis Da Camino. And I don't have to worry about others. I douged the attacks coming my way but didn't engaged any of them. My sole concentration was to get my bow and arrows. Few tried to get me but I slid down the table filled with fountains of champagne and tipped it over them. The fountain made up of hundreds of crystal clear glasses went down spilling the worthless red wine and champagne spilled down the pristine dark brown and cream floor staining it. I heard a cry. The first soul of night had taken. I swiftly climbed over the balcony to the window and took my first aim as the golden chandelier hanging fallen down on the place where there is highest concentration of rebels. Effectively stoping them.

I continued to shower them with arrows as the rebels fell on after another. But one of my eye was also on Marquis and Daneil. They are fighting in their own unique style. Marquis Da Camino's efficiency with a firangi might be even more good than mine. It tore through armours like butter. He is aiming for maiming not killing. I thought as I looked at the amount of men he left behind him either unconscious or heavily bleeding. Whereas Daneil's skills with sword is unimaginative. He is blocking and attacking at the same time. I paid a little attention to his fighting style along with killing few of the rebels from my balcony. He using the sword form taught in Kamboj and mixed it with sword art of west. Which nearly made his defences impermeable and his attack more oppressive. Steven was having struggle keeping up with him.

I can see he is already to tired to keep up with Daneil's speed and strength more than fifteen minutes. I can tell he is regretting putting a fight with him. Daneil is sly. He had hidden his abilities till the correct time making others think he is a easy target which made them all come out if their burrows and attack directly into predator's cave. Eventually signing their death certificates. My last arrow pierced a chest and the last rebel fallen down clunching his chest. I looked around to find no one inside had suffered any injuries in our side. But Steven is kneeling in the ground gravelly injured. I can say Daneil didn't fought to keep him alive. Marquis Da Camino was wipping his sword clean with a handkerchief as Fredrick, Jason, and Nath are assessing the damage done. I got down from my balcony and went towards Daneil. Others had left the room. Steven looked at me grinning. He was missing one of his tooth and others are red with the blood bleeding out of his mouth.