GATHERING

YURANI ALEKHYA

"Increase your speed Ayudhik and Vishal." I said to them as I proceeded to kick their legs from beneath them. Ayudhik douged it but Vishal fell flat. I and Ayudhik countinued to exchange blows after blows. Our blows are cutting were close to our skin. I heard few people enter the training ground but continued to exchange blows. At one time Ayudhik let his gaurd down I stopped his sword from my armlet and caught his wrist and the next second he is lying on ground with my knee on his chest. He raised his hands in defeat and I got up. He sat up coughing loudly. It's been a week since I went with them outside. The girls in brothel had agreed to help me. And Suman and my other maids are teaching them how to fight. Of course for others she went to her village and I allowed it due to her efforts. She is quiet talented.

"At first we had only listened but today we saw also." I moved to see the owner of voice. Devant Bhanusara, the patrich of Bhanusara family and Samraj Bhanusara the next heir are standing watching me intently. "I hope you are not disappointed." I said facing towards them. Tying my hairs in a tight bun. Exposing the scars I have on my upper arms, neck and upper back which are open in my training attire. After the fight with traitors I stopped all the efforts in hiding them. "What about a friendly match ?" He asked grinning. "You are older than me Devant ji." I replied politely. "You are Yurani and I just a normal man. I have a lingering wish to fight with you."

I smiled as he entered the areana in this fighting cloths. We circled each other quite few times before he raised his sword. I immediately found his weak point and disarmed him. After 15 times he gave up. Each and everytime before he can attack I disarmed him. "Who taught you to fight Yurani ?" He asked as we exited the training ground. "Situations." I gave the same answers. "We are lucky to have you as our Yurani princess Alekhya. You have same glint in your eyes as your grandfather." He said with nostalgia. "Do you know when you are born he is the one who suggested the name ?" He said looking at me. "Quite a few times." I said with no emotions in my voice. We soon parted our ways.

From quite few days aristocratic families from all over the kingdom are coming together at capital due to Maha Sabha. A meeting of all important and powerful people. It will be nice if the power struggle will end with it then I can finally take care of Dalpatdargh and then read the letter my mother kept for me. There is a gathering of all ladies of this nobel families today afternoon. Which means after a pahar. Luckily lady Sulochana and Lady Harika arranged everything because I was busy in attending meetings and conferences and reforming entire training module.

Karna is working hard on military affairs while Vijay ji is working non stop on keeping the other ministers and officials on track. Ayudhik took the comand of digging all the shit about nobel families who are against us. While Maharaj...... He is trying to keep up apperances and pleasing nobel's along with Advisor Vinay. Luckily Vinay ji is on our side otherwise this people are not leaving a single chance to marry their sisters or daughters off to him.

"Yurani you are still not ready." I groaned as lady Sulochana dragged me to bathouse along with Reteka and Lady Harika. "Today there is a gathering at Falguni Garden and you are still not ready." I chose not to say anything. First time when she saw my scars she cried for a hour. While I watched her in amusement. When she said, "I will kill that bastard Senapati." And when I reminded her I already did that she cried for another hour. I allowed them as they applied different essences, herbal oils and turmeric paste on me and washed it with milk. Waste of edibles I will say but who will convence Sulochana. She can be very hard and stubborn at a times.

I wore a peacock colour heavy embroidery work lehenga with dark green colour simple blouse and heavy worked chunri. Both of them have gold work embedded with red and blue rubies. My jewelry is made up of gold with diamond works as well. After two hours of pampering I am ready for the gathering. I ate a quick lunch before sitting in my palanquin. Lady Harika thought I will have trouble walking in this dress but actually it doesn't have any underlayers and only look heavy from outside. In reality it's as light as my training attire. I took a deep breath as we reached the entrance of garden. Here go nothing.