WHO THE HELL DARED TO BE HER FAVORITE!!

Rohit-Virat-Samaira

23rd May 2022
Kolkata

It was a peaceful evening time in Kolkata. RCB team just reached at their hotel. Vamika was sleeping in her cradle. Virat and Anushka sitting in their room balcony and enjoying the evening Kolkata breeze with 2 cups of coffee.

It was supposed to be a peaceful evening and it was.....until....

"Aww!! My sammy boo is looking so adorable in these pics!!! She's growing up too fast..... my little angel is looking soooo cute in this pjs!!! I think i should bring one pair of similar PJ for vami too!! Then we can post their pics together on social media too!! They'll look like besties.....just like they're....."

Anushka said in a gushing tone, while looking at her mobile screen.

"What happened nush?? Ritsy posted a pic of sammy or what??"

Virat said, while still typing an Email in his phone. Anushka smiled

"No Vi!! Ritsy posted some of their memories of their time with the MI team and how sammy enjoyed her time with her new besties!! Look how cute they're looking together!! My sammy can bond with anyone so easily!! Especially her new bond with her new bestie chachus!!! Has my entire heart!!!"

Virat's hand stopped from typing. He looked up at his wife."

"What?? New Bestie chachus?? What are you talking about, nush??"

Anushka rolled her eyes.

"I'm talking about sammy's bond with Tilak and Dewald, Vi!!! Ritsy was saying that they've grown pretty close with sammy!! She even spend most of her times, playing with them!! Both of them are pretty nice boys though!! Sammy had a great time with both of them......"

Virat grumbled unhappily, when he heard his niece being close with someone else!!

"Huh!! Why my niece is being so close with those boys!! She met with them for the first time!! How can nush say that they're sammy's bestie chachus!!! I need to figure it out soon."

Virat thought and went to his Instagram to Check Ritsy's post, wen he accidentally taped on her insta story and the first thing came in front of him was........

Well this pic was enough for Virat to stand up suddenly from his sit and yell more furiously than ever.

"WHAT THE FUCK!! WHO'S THIS GUY AND HOW COULD HE CLAIM TO BE SAMMY, MY SAMMY'S FAVORITE??? AND AND WHAT IS FAVORITE PARTNER IN CRIME!!! SHE IS ONLY MY PARTNER IN CRIME.....NO ONE ELSE'S!! I'M HER FAVORITE CHACHU, FAVORITE BESTIE, FAVORITE PARTNER IN CRIME, FAVORITE BABYSITTER (sorry rishu🤐) FAVORITE EVERYTHING!!! HOW THE HELL THIS GUY CLAIMS TO BE MY NIECE'S FAVORITE???AND HOW COULD RITSY WRITE THAT SAMMY MISSES HIM!!! SHE CAN'T MISS HIM!! SHE MUST BE MISSING ME ONLY!!!AND AND WHERE THE HELL IS THAT IDIOT SHARMA!!! I SPECIFICALLY TOLD HIM TO KEEP MY PRINCESS AWAY FROM HIS MUMBAI BOYS!!! HOW DARE HE?? HOW DARE HE DISOBEYING MY WARNING AND LETTING SAMMY PLAYING WITH THESE NEW BOYS!!! I'LL KILL HIM AND THROW HIS CHOCOLATES ALONG WITH HIM IN DUSTBIN!!!"