Broken Heart and Promise

Virat-Rohit-Rahul

"We all can clearly see that all is not well in indian cricket."

"Is virat kohli, india's former captain slowly losing his respect in dressing room??"

"It's clearly looking that after regaining from captaincy, the usual spark of kohli is now missing!"

"He's again failing to convert his good start into a big one!!"

"Usually he shows emotions after failing to score!! But in the 2nd odi, after getting out on a duck.... he silently went back to pavilion!! As if he expected it to happen or he compromised with his constant failure now!!!"

"Is this a sign?? That there's no more aggression left in the ex indian captain?? That india should find a replacement of virat kohli soon!!!"

"Former Y/N player thinks that virat should retire now as there's no cricket left anymore in him....."

Virat sighed as he turned off the Television and rested his head against the wall.

"17 days!!! It's already been 17 days since he left captaincy!! And people are not letting him forgetting that!!! They're not missing a chance to remind him that he left indian team in a hanging position. That he should have choose a suitable successor and should have groom him first!!! Just how Mahendra Singh Dhoni did!! He should have chosen a much younger captain, for a long term captaincy!! But he left the team in a certain player's hands..... who might retire at the same time as him!! What will happen after that???"

Virat chuckled humorously.

"they're forgetting that he left captaincy in a safe hands!!! He.... he didn't left just because he wanted to....... he left because he was sure...... sure that his vice captain is the perfect choice for this job!! He was sure.....his bestfriend will take this team foreword!! Just like mahi bhai did!! Because from the start, Rohit Sharma was the true successor of Mahi bhai's legacy..... not him!!!"

Rohit!! Now the captain of the Indian team!!! his bestfriend!!The one who used to hug him the hardest, no matter if they're meeting after 1 day or 1week.....He didn't even smiled while greeting him, even when they're meeting after 2 months. He just shook his hand with a cold face and handed him his room key!! Doing his 'Captain's Duty'!! A single drop of tear escaped from virat's eye.

"Is it how their relationship going to be now!!! Only professional teammates and....... not best friends!!! Is this how the things are going to be like now!!! Is it...... the beginning of the end...... end of their unbreakable bond!!!"

And Rahul!!! His kiddoliya!!! Ever since his confrontation to him at beach....Not even for once, he looked at him or said something to him. Virat tried many times but Rahul didn't listened. He continued to ignore him. Virat closed his eyes.

"He can't blame that kid for acting like this!!! Because he knows...... how does it feels!!! He also acted the same....... 8 year ago......"

"Virat bhaiya!!! What happened??? Are you all right??"

Virat opened his eyes and saw kuldeep standing in front of him with a worried face. Virat tried to smile