Chapter 33

To: Nirmala.Singhania14@xmail.com

From: viv.aan.o@xmail.com

Hi Ma,

Since your phone is still off, I thought of sending an email instead. I told Vicky the truth. But shockingly she already knew about Taylor's death. Yes, all our efforts to keep that fact from her were in vain. She knew about his death all this time. She left us because of the guilt she felt after knowing the truth.

Vicky is still angry with you for my accident. But I think you two should sort that out. So please come back home.

I was discharged yesterday and came back home. I am still supposed to take lots of rest, and Vicky and my mother would not let me do any office work. I cannot be sure when I can return to work. So please come back. We both cannot be gone at the same time from Singhania Industries Office.

Regards,

Vivaan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Nirmala.Singhania14@xmail.com

From: viv.aan.o@xmail.com

Hi Ma,

It's been a week and you are still not home. We are worried about you and hope you are doing fine. Please at least let us know that you are alright.

Mr Dubey had contacted me. Since you and I both are not exactly working, things are falling apart. Since everything is Work From Home nowadays, I am sure we can manage even from where we are. But the problem is that Vicky and mom would not let me work yet. And I really don't want to ask you to give up your much-needed vacation. You really need this after everything with Mukesh uncle and the recent events. So please take your time, but come back home eventually. We will wait for you.

Vicky is doing alright. She is back to normal. Her restaurant unfortunately is not doing so well. There are very few customers. And I don't know if it is because she was reminded of the guilt again this time, she is donating money to NGOs and Orphanages regularly. But from where does she have money, right? She is selling everything she owned previously, everything she had in her old room at your house. And sometimes selling my belongings too.

I hope this habit dies down soon, else we will be dirt poor because of her.

Anyway, we are all missing you. Vicky does not express it, but I am sure she misses you too. So please at least contact us.

From,

Vivaan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nirmala Singhania looked at her laptop screen, reading Vivaan's email. She sighed and looked at the ocean in the backyard of her house.

She was not ready to face Sanvika yet.

Back home, Vivaan ran to his wardrobe and stood in front of it, "No. No way. You are not selling my watches."

"But you have ten of them," Sanvika said. "Why would anyone need ten watches."

"They are my babies. You are not selling them. Do you know how much they cost?"