The Youngling (Anakin Skywalker)

Start from the beginning

"That's the understatement of the year," I grumbled while shrugging Anakin's hand away. Master Yoda and the rest of the Council had been discussing plans to add me to the Council as a Jedi Master before Anakin. That felt wrong to me— if anyone is deserving of the title Jedi Master, it's Ani. I'm nowhere near as talented as him, and not to mention, Anakin is the Chosen One.
I know Anakin knows about the Council's plans, but he is hiding his anger and pain from me, which hurts even worst.

Jesse and Fives straightened up immediately, and began pushing the ship to fly. Normally Anakin would be our designated driver, but for some reason, today he's just been super clingy with me. As Fives lifted us up and away from Coruscant, Anakin's hand slipped into mine.
I gave him a very confused look, but Skywalker was too concerned with the cockpit window. He was purposefully not meeting my gaze. Why am I not pulling away from his touch?

So many red flags were going off in my brain right now, yet I still refuse to pull away from Ani's grasp. Could this be a coping mechanism over not getting the title of Master? What would the Council think if they discovered Anakin's taboo motions? Would he be dismissed from the Order? Would Jesse and Fives seek out Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, and tell on Anakin to his old Master?
I feel like passing out.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Anakin whispered, squeezing my hand softly; his thumb gracefully rubbing the top of my hand, "Please just breathe. I can sense your anxieties."

"It's hard to not be anxious when you're acting this way," I snapped back through clenched teeth, "What are you thinking?"

The Chosen One didn't immediately respond. One thing that remained constant was his endless grazing of my hand with his thumb. This made butterflies circle through my stomach endlessly, which just further pissed me off.
"Can we talk about this once we land?" he finally asked, motioning towards his Clones. They were busy bickering, and likely hadn't even noticed our interaction.

I just nodded, but I still kept my hand linked with his. It was like the Force was holding us together. I wanted to break away more than anything. I feel like I'm single-handedly letting down everyone in the Jedi Order by simply holding Ani's hand.

The ship quickly fell into Hyperspace, and before I could even say 'Tatooine,' we were already there. The bright orangish-yellow planet was almost blinding as Jesse lead us in. I could sense Anakin's uncomfortableness as we approached the sand planet. He had even managed to rake his fingers away from mine as the planet closed it,
"Are you alright?" I asked; a mirror to Anakin's question from before.

He shrugged and smiled without teeth. I could tell he was barely holding it together. No one ever discussed Anakin's past, before he was found by the legendary Qui-Gon Jinn. All anyone knew was that his home planet was Tatooine. I wasn't one to pry, especially on a topic that obviously affects Ani this much.

Jesse slowly lowered the ship into the Tatooine atmosphere, and finally at a port. It was mildly surrounded by shops and street markets, but besides that, it was rather clear. It was easy to see for miles.
Unluckily for us, the Jedi Holocron never revealed exact locations for the upcoming Younglings: only the planet. It's like the Holocron wished to test the designated Jedi's connection to the force.

Anakin and I quickly abandoned the Republic ship, alongside our Squadrons. They were at our beckoning call, so if trouble appeared, my battalion, the Spider Squad, and the 501st would be at our side.
Anakin was focused on tracking the Gran. His eyes were closed as he walked; his hand extended like a tracker for a beacon. It was so interesting to watch him use the force. The incredible focus he used; how his muscles in his face would mildly twitch. He was so handsome anyways, but when he was focused... it was just a different kind of handsome. He was so passionate about the force.