What A Beautiful Morning (Prologue)

What's up, everyone? Look what I have here! This is something I've wanted to write for a long while. You might consider this as a smut-type of story. For I really like to focus on the good parts. (Okay, the lemon parts, but hey, don't judge me.)

First off, Rean Schwarzer does not exist in this story, but the reader completely replaces him. This story also takes place sometime after the end of Trails Into Reverie, so you might wanna play that game before reading this as there will be a few spoilers.

Which brings me to this. If you're familiar with the franchise, do not panic! Altina will NOT be in the harem, she'll be more like the little sister the reader never had. Millium will not be in the harem either, because I feel that she and Jusis are an entertaining pair.

But the other girls I have planned, it's all fair game to me, and I have checked their ages (even though Towa looks younger than her age), so it's all good. Anyway, let's begin with a short prologue, before this really gets underway when this story goes back in time.

==================================

The moment the first sign of a glistening light shone through the window. A young man was the first to open his eyes. That man was you, of course. You were about to get up and prepare for the day ahead, but you weren't able to. For you were being held down by a pair of arms on both sides.

You then looked to your left and to your right, before remembering that this was part of your life now. All around you were a total of twelve girls, and their bodies were bare, yet as beautiful as the day they were brought into the world. You felt embarrassed, remembering what happened last night.

A harem of twelve girls sharing one man. That fact alone was strange for the world you and others lived in. It was a normal fact that two people could share the love for each other, but the idea of sharing that love with more than two, was either extremely rare or didn't exist at all. But these girls made it happen and you were willing to accept it, considering the burdens you had gone through.

As for where you were, this huge bedroom was only one of many bedrooms within a giant mansion that was built on the far east side of Heimdallr, the capital of Erebonia and home to the Erebonian Royal Family. The planning and development for it was well worth the wait. Since it was January 1208 on the calendar.

On your left was Alisa Reinford, a fellow graduate from Thors Military Academy, and your first love, who also made it possible for this to happen. On your right was Musse Egret, a student at Thors Branch Campus in the new Class VII.

You then looked at the other girls, seeing them still asleep on three other large beds. One was being shared with Laura Arseid, and she was cuddling Fie Claussell. Another bed had Emma Millstein and Sara Valestein cuddling up as well.

The third bed had Juna Crawford, originally from Crossbell, but is part of the New Class VII along with Musse. Cuddling up close next to her, were Elise Schwarzer, your childhood friend turned lover, and Alfin Reise Arnor, or the recently crowned Princess Alfin, when Cedric disappeared from the Erebonian public eye, after the Ishmelga incident came to an end.

That was nine in total, leaving three that were unaccounted for. You quickly worked out that Claire and Duvalie were somewhere in the room, and Towa Herschel, who you assumed was already downstairs in preparing for one of the usual big breakfast meals. 

But you didn't have time to investigate, because no sooner you were awake, Musse opened her eyes to see you looking at her already.

"Mmm...morning, dear instructor." She said quietly.