Life is Beautiful

Comincia dall'inizio

"Whatever you say, princess." Rias leaves and Akeno goes back to her room.

"She's not as bad as you think she is Y/N."

"I don't have a negative opinion of Rias, she just acts bigger than she is." Akeno lays down and I sit beside her. "Do you need anything else?"

"No, I'm just going to go back to sleep." Akeno hides under the covers. "You know, I did have a good time yesterday. Even if we shouldn't have done what we did, I'm still glad we got to spend time together."

"I'm happy to hear it." I rub her shoulder through the blanket. "Sleep well Akeno."

Later That Day

"There you are."

"Can we use my method of teleportation next time? That gave me a headache." I hug Akeno.

"It's because you still don't feel well, but I understand why you feel that way."

"Akeno, could you head over there now? I need to speak with Y/N privately." Akeno bows before leaving with Kiba. Everyone else appears to be already gone, leaving Rias and me in the room alone. "Look, about earlier, I'm sorry."

"We were both wrong, I can accept that. You know how I feel about Akeno, and if there's anything that I can't stand, it's someone trying to control her time when she's with me." Rias smiles and approaches me.

"I understand." She opens her arms. "How about a hug to make it up? Akeno tells me you're a great hugger."

"Sure." I pull Rias toward me and we embrace. "Next time we argue like we should keep it to ourselves, that way nobody feels like they have to pick sides."

"You're right." Rias and I leave the clubroom and head to the other side of the hallway. "Everybody else has contracts lined up for today, so it'll just be you and Gasper."

"That's his name, good to know." We reach the double doors and I see caution tape covering them. With a wave of her hand, Rias releases a seal on the door, causing the tape to disappear. She opens the door and the four of us enter, and I activate my Sharingan in case the Bishop's power comes out.

"Gasper, the seal has been released, you may come out now."

"I don't want to," a high-pitched voice squeaks. "It's scary out there!" Rias walks toward where the voice comes from, but everything freezes in the room aside from me and the Bishop. He peeks his head out and looks at me.

"You're not frozen like everybody else," he says to me

"No, I'm not." I open my hands and show him that they're empty. "Are you afraid, Gasper?"

"Yeah. Everybody gets mad when I use my power, that's why I was put in here."

"That's a terrible thing to do to such a young boy." I take a step toward Gasper and the nerves take his body over. "I'm not going to hurt you, just calm down and deactivate your Sacred Gear." He does as I ask and the room returns to normal.