Chapter sixteen

Începe de la început

"Thanks Azzie." Theo says and walks off.

"Soo?" I ask uncertain. What am I supposed to say or do?

"It's late, we should think about it tomorrow. The area was already checked so we're safe." Aiden turns to whisper to me, "I'd still like for you to sleep with me tonight." I raise my eyebrows and Callan does the same because apparently Aiden can't whisper properly.
"In my bed I mean. Of course." I snicker.

I'm tired and I know arguing with Aiden is pointless. When it's about my safety, there's no room for discussion with him lately.
So I nod.

"And you," Aiden addresses Callan and sighs heavily "you can get a room."

"No thanks brother."

I look at him "but it's really late, why won't you stay? You can run off again first thing in the morning."

He sighs as well and I wonder how I didn't realize that him and Aiden are half brothers at the beginning.
Sure it's obvious they only are half  brothers but I'm also not able to overlook their similarities anymore.

Appearance of course, their straight nose, the defined cheek bones and the muscular but lean body type.

All from their father.

At least one good thing that they got from him.

But it's also their posture. The way they move. The way they look around the room.

Like one one is trustworthy.

Like they hate everyone.

Sibling goals.

"Okay."

Aiden shows Callan to his room, and then he takes my hand and walks to his room.

"Do you want me to sleep on the couch?" My gentleman asks of course.

"No it's fine." He looks at me and I nod "really."

I get into the bed and Aiden lays down on the opposite side.

Am I supposed to say something?

Should I turn around?

Is he facing me right now?!

While I'm still debating what to do, I feel Aidens arm come around my waist as he pulls me towards his hard chest.

"Is this okay?"

"Yep."

"Are you okay?" He asks while taking a deep breath.

"I'm fine. What about you?"

"Me too, I'm sorry if you were scared. I just want you to know that I'd never let anything happen to you."

"I know Aiden."

He gets quiet and I look at him over my shoulder.
He's grinning.

"Aiden?"

Dimples.

He has one on both sides?!

Surprises everywhere.

"Hm?"

"Thank you."

He looks into my eyes and kisses my temple.

He pulls me even closer and my breath hitches as I feel his erection poke into my ass.

He clears his throat.

I'm horny without an outlet.

And I'm stupid.

So-

I push back into him and he groans.

And fuck fuck fuck.