Chapter 3: Y/N?

Armando: Um

Armando: Um... w-who?

Scene shows back to jail, Armando was very confused as well as Caitlyn as the woman grabbed the cell door.

Woman: Y/N! It's me, Vi!

Armando: Vi? I-I don't know you! Who is Y/N?

Vi: You're Y/N!

Armando: I-I-I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Vi looks at Caitlyn who was still confused.

Vi: What did you do to him?!

Caitlyn: What?

Vi: What did you do to my brother?!

Armando: Brother? We're not even that alike.

Vi: Adopted! What did you do to him?!

Caitlyn: What are you talking about?

Armando: I-I... need some air, this whole bloody place is filled with crazy wankers!

Caitlyn: I don't blame you.

Vi: But I blame "YOU!"

She said that to Caitlyn as Armando groaned.

Armando: W-We gotta leave, this is a really bad idea.

Caitlyn: *whispers to him* No, we need answers on what's happening on both sides, I'm staying by your side.

Armando sighs silently as he nods as Vi was slowly panting, Armando was very far from Caitlyn.

Vi: *shaky voice* You don't... remember me?

Armando: I... I don't even know you.

Vi looked down... Armando didn't even know why. He knows that he is adopted but... his name isn't Y/N, he was born as Armando, his parents left him for so many years in a orphanage, he ran from it and met Caitlyn, took a while but managed to convince Cassandra to sign the papers, Tobias in the other hand was easy to convince... so why does this crazy lady acts like she knows him?

Caitlyn: I took a look at your file. There's no record of you or your crimes. What are you here for?

Vi just walks around the cell very disappointed and angry.

Vi: My sunny personality.

Caitlyn: You attacked an inmate. Why?

Vi: *sighs* Why not?

Caitlyn: He was a witness in an ongoing investigation.

Vi: Hmm, bummer.

Caitlyn was actually over the edge, she was definitely not cooperating.