Chapter 1: The Blimp

An alarm was heard

An alarm was heard... the very annoying type of alarm. As scene shows an antique clock ringing as from it, there was a man sleeping, big shirt, messy brown long hair and fairly tired... Armando. He groans and hits the clock, shutting it off. He returns to sleep... but again... the alarm.

Armando: Hmm...

He hits it harder shutting it off... for few seconds... the alarm returns completely annoying Armando. He looks at the alarm very angry as he grabbed a bat from the side of the bed and breaks the alarm completely. He groans as he looks even more tired, he goes to get up from the bed but trips and his hand slams the record player, putting one of the music he has bought along the years.

(Starts music)

He groans, as scene shows his face on the floor. He looks forward with part of his face red, as scene shows him walking from his room scratching his back neck. He walks downstairs seeing his father making breakfast, as he sits very tired.

Tobias: Hey, kid. Scrambled?

Armando: Mhm.

He leaves a yawn and lays back on his chair very tired, as Tobias puts the plate with scrambled eggs on the table.

Tobias: Slept good?

Armando: *tired* Still feel... like if I got... run over by a truck...

Tobias: I'm sure you'll get better.

Armando: I hope, father.

He starts to eat the eggs, as scene changes to him naked taking a bath as there were bruise scars around his body and few which were cuts. A flashback is shown, showing few kids bullying a kid Armando by kicking him and pushing him, he  groans after that a bit shaky as he starts to wash his hair. He puts a buttoned shirt, jeans and shoes as he walks to the bathroom, starting to comb his hair.

???: Hey Armando, can you give me a towel?

Armando looks to the shower, as the one behind it is Caitlyn.

Armando: C-Coming.

He grabbed the towel as Caitlyn opened the curtains showing herself naked as Armando looks at her and at her... parts.

Armando: You're trying to flash me, are you?

Caitlyn: As some kind of training... if someone else does it to you.

Armando: Huh...

Caitlyn: Is it working?

Armando: W-W-We've seen each other naked for dozens of times... we're comfortable enough to sleep naked in the same bed and not even get... blushed. You're my sister, not my... girlfriend or friend...