Chapter 4:First day of school

Start from the beginning

"Iida:Why would you say that, do you truly aim to be a hero?!"

I simply pointed back at my brother who was still standing in front of the classroom door.

"(Y/N):Payback for embarrassing my brother in the exam hall."

As if a switch was flicked in the Iida kids head his expression switched to one of shock as he quickly walked past me and stood right in front of my brother, scanning over the room I spotted a familiar face from the exam looking right at me, feeling a pat on my shoulder I turn around and see a teary eyed Katsuki looking at me with a smile.

"Bakugo:Man I was not expecting that from Deku's brother, nice one."

I chuckled for a second before walking towards my brother who was now joined by the girl who saved him from falling face first into the ground and to nobodies surprise my brother was currently a blushing mess, this is where the fun begins.

"(Y/N):Hey isn't that the girl you told mom about Izu, the one you said you liked?"

By little comment had the desired effect of embarrassing my brother as his face turned beat red and he started stuttering like crazy, but to my surprise the girl also got embarrassed with her face slowly turning red as she stared at me.

"???:Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends."

Looking outside the classroom door some kind of yellow caterpillar with a human face had appeared in the hallway.

"???:This is the hero course."

What the hell, the thing stood up off the floor and it turned out to just be some guy who desperately needed coffee in a sleeping bag.

"Tired man:Okay, it took eight seconds before you were quiet, time is limited, you kids aren't rational enough, I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher."

Wait this guy's our teacher, man I need a coffee making quirk or something for him, our very tired teacher pulled out a box from his sleeping bag which had a bunch of uniforms inside it.

"Aizawa:It's kind of sudden but put these on and head to the field."

Well I guess this is happening now then.

-Scene change-

Now standing in the school sports field we were finally told why we were brought out here, a quirk assessment test.

"Izuku's crush:What about the orientation we have to go to?"

"Aizawa:If you're going to be a hero you don't have time for such things, U.A's selling point is how its school traditions are, that's also how the teachers run their classes."

Wait a second, he's the hero Erasurehead isn't he, fuck.

"Aizawa:You kids have been doing these since junior high too right?"

If he's planning what he's know for then Izuku's doomed.

"Aizawa:Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks, the country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their quirks, it's not rational, well, the ministry of education is procrastinating, (Y/N), you finished top of the exam right?"

"(Y/N):Yeah."

"Aizawa:In junior high what was your best results for the softball throw?"

"(Y/N):Uh, 69 meters I think."

Our teacher pulled out a ball and threw it to me which I caught.

"Aizawa:Then do it with your quirk, get in the circle behind me and throw it using your quirk."