🦁long live the king🦁

Start from the beginning

Coconut:" (oh oh Ah Ah)?" I looked over at coconut looking up at me in concern I brought my hand to his head and patted it.

You:" I'm okay buddy just because I woke up later than you doesn't mean there's something wrong with me" I said still looked Concern but nuzzled to my hand I kept patting him thinking back to what I found should I ask him? If he's that concerned for me he's going to tell me right? And I'm sure he has nothing to do with this, right?

You:" coconut-" I got interrupted by chubby coming in through the wall.

Chubby:" miss (y/n) two guys are downstairs waiting for you" he said I looked at coconut for a second then looked at the clock and my eyes widened seeing is close to 6 I quickly got up and went towards the closet opening it.

You:" shit. I overslept. That must be Ace and deuce waiting for me" I said take out my uniform is throwing them on the bed.

Chubby:" No not them this time. Is a middle schooler with red hair and the other guy has Orange with some of it tide up" he said and coconut laughed knowing who it is and at what just chubby called him.

You:" then it must be Riddle and cater. And he's not a middle schooler chubby he goes here and don't say that in front of his face"

Chubby:" oh, I wish you would've told me that earlier" I stopped when I was about to lift the shirt and turned my head to him.

You:" what do you-"

Riddle:"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!" Riddle came busting through the door face red in anger and his magic pen out cater behind him holding by the shoulders trying to hold him back.

Time skip~

Location-main street

So... after the surprised morning of Riddle trying to kill chubby he calmed down just a little but enough for me and cater to drag him out or more like me carrying now him and cater are at a distance behind us as we walking in the Main Street cater is trying to calm him down.

Grim:" oh yeah, did you go somewhere last night? You were gone when I woke up for the bathroom" both him and coconut looked at me on each side of my shoulders by his question I remember that buildings weirdo who somehow knew of my Secret.

You:" last night I went outside for a little breather when suddenly a guy with horns on his head appeared out of nowhere he looked disappointed that someone is living in the dorm he tried to get my name but I refused then he disappeared" I said and both their eyes widened.

Grim:" weeh. A weirdo With horns on his head. What's his name?" Grim asked and I softly shrugged shoulders.

You:" I don't know he didn't tell me, tho he told me to call him whatever I want but I might come to regret it. Is what he said" I said grim looked to be thinking and coco looked worried.

Grim:" Hmm, then...how about Tsunotaro?" He said I glanced at him raising an eyebrow.

You:" doesn't that mean hornton or something with horns?" I asked and he nodded " will probably make him mad...it's perfect" I said and and grim smiled in pride.

Coconut:" (monkey noises)?" He asked in concern.

You:" don't worry buddy he didn't do anything he was just standing there staring intensely at me like he just discovered a new species. Tho there is one thing concerning me about him" I said and both of them looked at me confused.

Grim:"huh? And what is that?" I looked behind me and Riddle and cater Dre in a safe distance from us I don't want them to worry.

You:" he knows" I quietly said and their eyes widened.