"Here's your breakfast in bed my love I hope you will like it

"Here's your breakfast in bed my love I hope you will like it."

"Thank you. It looks really good."

Bakugo stayed settled in the bed and started eating the breakfast that Diablo made. Bakugo was in aww on how good the food was.

"It's really good."

"I'm glad."

Bakugo finished his breakfast and then put the tray on the night stand on the side.

"So my love I'm going to talk to my father today. Are you going to the library or the the garden."

"I think I'm going to stay in bed and relax for today my legs and lower back hurts from last night just a little bit."

"I'm so sorry my love. Was it to much for you."

"No it was fine and it's normal to feel uncomfortable or something from what we did. So don't worry."

"Okay my love. Well I will be back soon as I can and the we can relax together."

"Okay."

Diablo moved to Bakugo and gave him a kiss on the head. After that he left the room and looks for his father.

Diablo has finally found his father in the library.

"Father I would like to speak with you."

"What is it my son. Is it about your lover. Is he showing signs of having a child all ready."

Diablo chocked from his saliva when he heard what his father said.

"No. Even if he would it's way too early to even tell. But what I was here for was to tell you that he would like to stay and that the kingdom is going to have a Queen again."

"Wait REALLY!! Where is he."

"He's still in the room relaxing."

Diablo's father ran out of the library to find Bakugo. Diablo followed his father with a smile on his face.

Bakugo was just in bed reading a book that he found on the table. He was relaxing and then the next thing he knows the door was slammed open and the was brought into a big hug. But it wasn't a hug from Diablo that's what he could tell and what was wired too was he could feel his shoulder being wet. Then he finally sees Diablo come in the room. But what was really confusing to him was that he was smiling.

When Bakugo look down to see who was hugging and crying on him. He saw that it was Diablo's father. Bakugo would have ever guess it would be him if he didn't see who it would be.

"What happened? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Thank you thank you thank you."

Bakugo was confused on why Diablo's father would be thanking him on anything. He didn't even do anything that he knows of.

"For what I didn't do anything."

"But you did. You are letting me and my sons people have a Queen again. You are good to be by my sons side."

Bakugo has realized that both Diablo and his father are making a big deal about him being Queen and he thought it was a little confusing on why.

"Why do you two make such a big deal about me becoming your Queen?"

"Having a Queen here is like a blessing an honor to us. Because we are in Hell and it's the most disgusting places in the world having a Queen makes it beautiful to us. When we feel the Queen's presents here we are more at ease more relaxed. That's why because now we don't have one we because like this as you can see. We are out of place. We are more violent. We don't have an order to follow."

Bakugo was surprised on what Diablo's dad said. He had no idea that becoming a Queen would do. It also makes since why both Diablo and his father was freaking out about it. It's because having a Queen here in Hell is an honor so by keeping the Queen here is to make the people happy, calm, and relax.

"WAIT!!! We need to tell the people."

"Wait father. I had an idea in mind. Why not surprise them. When it's my time to rule we tell them that Bakugo is staying and is becoming my Queen."

"That's perfect. Aww I can just see are people being happy. Thank you again Bakugo."

"Your welcome I guess."

"I will leave you two alone good bye."

When Diablo's father left Diablo got in the bed with Bakugo. They both just in each other's arms and relax the rest of the day.