I Want To Stay

Bakugo and Diablo was still in bed. Diablo didn't sleep at all. All he did was say by his lovers side and wait till he woke up and also to make sure that he was okay from last night.

Bakugo finally woke up from his sleep and when he did the very first thing that he saw was Diablo. He saw the love and care in his eyes.

In that very moment Bakugo had thought of something.

"I want to stay here. If I get to wake up every morning with you next to me then I want to stay."

Bakugo was a little embarrassed about saying that so he put his head under the blanket. But Diablo on the other hand he did not say a word and that made Bakugo a little nervous.

"Dia- Ufff."

Diablo jumped to Bakugo and started to cry with happiness. Because all he ever wanted was to have his soulmate by his side and help him rule his kingdom that will be his soon. Then someday have a little family in the future. That's all he ever wanted and now he can finally have it.

But because Bakugo doesn't know what Diablo was crying about he thought he said something wrong and that made him worry.

"Wait why are you crying. Did I say something bad. I'm sorry please don't cry!!"

"No no no yo-you didn't say an-anything bad."

"Then why are you crying. I would have never thought I would see you cry."

"It's because I can finally have my dream come true. I always wanted my mate by my side and help me rule the kingdom. Then in the future have a little family. Now I can have my dream come true. Do you really want to stay."

After Bakugo heard about Diablo's dream he felt love. He felt like this would be the best decision he would make for his life.

"Yes Diablo I really want to stay."

"Really! YESSSSSSSS!!!!! I need to tell my dad. I need to tell my people. They are going to have a Queen again. You're going to be my Queen!!!! Wait what if I'm dreaming. SLAP ME!!!!

Bakugo was laughing at how Diablo was acting

Bakugo was laughing at how Diablo was acting. He moved more closer to Diablo. Bakugo got a hold of Diablo's face and Bakugo kissed him on the lips.

"I think that's much better than slapping you don't you think."

"Yes very much so. So it's not a dream. You are really staying. I'm so happy. Wait you must be hungry. I will go and make you breakfast in bed. I always wanted to do that. I WILL BE RIGHT BACK!!!"

Bakugo just laughed at Diablo. He got out of bed and want to the bathroom. He just jumped in the shower because he still didn't have clothes from last time.

Bakugo was finished with his shower and got dressed. He thought for the time remaining to wait on Diablo. He will just wait in bed for him.

Diablo finally came in to the room with a tray with food. He walked in with a big smile on his face and put the food on Bakugos lap.