The Party Is Just Getting Started

Bakugo and Diablo walked down the hallway to the Ballroom. Bakugo was a little nervous because he would be the only human at the party. So he tried to keep calm and have a blank face so Diablo couldn't see his nerves going all over the place. And he didn't want to make him worried as well.

When they finally got to the doors to the Ballroom Diablo stopped right in front of the doors and turned to Bakugo.

"I have a surprise for you love. So I want you to close your eyes before we go to the room."

Bakugo just said "okay" to Diablo he was just so nervous he didn't know what to do.

Bakugo closed his eyes and when Diablo saw he opened the doors. After that he grabbed Bakugos hand so he can follow him.

"Okay my love you can open them now."

Bakugo did just that and it gave him a second to see what was in front of him and what he saw was a shock because he was not expecting to see all of his friends and classmates here at the party and in Hell of all places.

Bakugo was happy to see his classmates because he was not the only human to be here at the party anymore.

"Wait was this the business you talked about earlier. You getting are classmates here?" Bakugo said when he turned around so he was facing Diablo.

"Yes and no. It was a little bit of getting are friends here but it was also had to do with something else as well and before you ask what that other business was you will know what it is soon my love."

~ Couple hours later ~

Diablo was introducing Bakugo to everyone and the same with his classmates. Everyone was having a good time at the party. At some point one of the guards came up to Diablo and said something only he could hear. Bakugo just knows something was wrong because of the look that was on Diablo's face.

"What's wrong?"

"My father wishes to speak with me and it seems important. You and everyone else just stay here and enjoy the party. I will be back as soon as I can."

Diablo kissed Bakugos head and left to go see his father.

"Aww did the King found out that we are here so soon. What a shame but oh well."

Bakugo was just about to turn around but the mysterious guy stopped Bakugo by having his hand around his neck so he couldn't move.

"No can do Sir Bakugo you can't move or even speak just yet. Because if you do your friends will die. Why look and see for yourself."

After that Bakugo looked around and saw all of his friends was tied up and knocked out. He was trying to think when did this all happen and how so quickly as well.

"What the Hell do you want from us. Let my friends go."

"Oh I don't want anything from your friends it's something that I want from you Sir Bakugo."

"I don't have what you want so let me go."

"Oh yeah. Oh YEAH. OH YEAH! YOU DONT HAVE WHAT I WANT!!! YES YOU DO!!!!" You have everything that I want. Everything that I've ever dreamed of. It just makes me sick to see a human of all things be with him."

"Wait being with him? Are you talking about Diablo? What are you talking about?"

The mysterious guy just snapped and finally showed himself to Bakugo.

"What I'm talking about is IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME NOT YOU!! I should be his soulmate

"What I'm talking about is IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME NOT YOU!! I should be his soulmate. I should be his lover. I SHOULD BE THE FUTURE QUEEN OF HELL NOT YOU!!! I was his best friend since we were little. I knew everything about him. I was his soldier. I was the strongest DEMON EVER IN HELL. I would have been the perfect Queen to rule Hell by his side. But when I told him how I felt he rejected me. Saying that he will only love and be with his soulmate. But I knew then I will just have to prove to him that I'm better then you and he will see that I will be a good pick to be Queen. To be HIS Queen."

"Like I would care about your sad back story. I said let us go."

After that the demon knocked out Bakugo just like the others and tied him up as well. Then put him in a chair.

"The Party Is Just Getting Started. Why leave so soon Sir Bakugo. You are the guest of honor after all."