The Connection Spell

Bakugo woke up and when he did he realize that he was in Diablo's room. He got up and didn't feel the pain in his stomach anymore. Bakugo was looking around the room and saw that Diablo was on a chair and he was fast asleep.

Diablo was up all night long waiting and worrying about if Bakugo would ever wake up. But when he was sleeping something in him told him to wake up and go to Bakugo and that's what he did. When he woke up he saw that Bakugo was awake and alive.

When Diablo got out of his chair that he was sitting in he ran to Bakugo and hugged him like his life depended on it.

"I thought I had lost you. Thank god. I never want that to happen to you ever again. I love you so much."

"I promise it will never happen again and I love you too Diablo."

Diablo kissed Bakugo and in that moment both Bakugo and Diablo felt something inside them changed but only Diablo knew what it was and what was happening. He was happy because he was now connected with his lover but a little confused because he thought his dad was supposed to do the spell on them. But he didn't care at the moment he was just happy to be one with Bakugo and he will talk to his dad about it later.

"How are you feeling. Do you still feel any pain?"

"I feel better thank you and I don't feel anything but I will say that I'm still a little tired."

"That can happen. Why don't you go back to bed. I have to go and talk to my father about something okay my love."

"Okay and let me guess it's about what just happened isn't it?"

"Why yes."

Bakugo just nodded his head and kissed Diablo on the cheek and went back to sleep. When he was asleep Diablo left and looked for his father.

Diablo found his father in his office doing paperwork.

"Ah hello my son. Is there something that you need?"

"Yes, it's about the connection spell. I would like to know more about it because me and Bakugo are now connected without you doing the spell."

"WHAT!!!!!!!!"

Diablo was a little taken back because he was not expecting his father to yell.

"Is there something wrong?"

"I can't believe this. This only happened a good few times. It's so rare. I can't believe this my son and his lover ar-."

"Wait what are you talking about. Only a few times? It being rare? What is it?"

Diablo's father just had the biggest smile on his face and Diablo was now full on confused.

"My son the connection spell is about being one with your soulmate. But you already knew that but there's more to the spell then that. You and your lover can use the other ones power and make you stronger. But if the connection spell is put on you and your lover without the spell being cast on the two of you it means that you are really powerful together. And what's even better is when you and Bakugo are King and Queen you two will be unstoppable. But for the spell to be there you had to have very strong feelings for one another."

"Thank you father for telling me about the spell. I will now take my leave."

Diablo left and walked back to Bakugo. But he had a smile on his face because he now knows how much Bakugo really loved him and that made him feel really happy.

Diablo finally got to the room and when he saw Bakugo sleeping he just looked at him and smiled.

Diablo decided to go in the bed with Bakugo and just wait for him to wake up and just when he was fully in the bed Bakugo was slowly waking up

"Did I wake you my love."

"No you didn't. Did you just get back from talking with your dad?"

"Yes I did and he told me more and the connection spell."

"Wait so that's what happened. I thought your dad was supposed to do the spell for us. How is the spell on us now then if no one did anything?"

"My father said that it's very rare for it to happen and for it to work is when we have really strong feelings to one another."

"Oh I guess that makes sense."

Bakugo was now blushing from the news that he got so all he did was putting his face in Diablos chest. Diablo just laughed a little because he thought it was cute that Bakugo was doing.

"Okay my love why don't we go to sleep he have a big day tomorrow."

Why what's happening tomorrow?"

"Well knowing my dad he will most likely start a party tomorrow because we are now connected and to top it off we didn't need any spells to be used."

"Just one thing. There's not going to be some crazy childhood friend of use trying to kill me again because I'm your soulmate is there?"

"No my love. There's nothing to worry about. And to make you feel better we will have a lot more guards at the party if that will make you feel better. So sleep now."

Diablo kissed Bakugo on the head and then they both feel asleep to get ready for the big day tomorrow.