Ch-15Just perspectives (part- A)

The car took off. Ziyuan was gone forever. All the family members decided its best if they come to the house later as its best for them to have some time alone for their selves right now. Even for zhan too.....

After ziyuan left , zhan went upstairs , followed by yibo. They entered the bedroom and just sat in bed. Yibo knew it will take some time for zhan to be normal state again. He looked at zhan who is looking outside at a plant thats in their neighbors garden. The plant looks dead but not too dead. Because of lack of water its leaves are slowly drying off , its only living because of rain. It could have been a beautiful plant with a lot of colorful flowers and healthy leaves if the owners took good care of it. Similar to zhan , if only his life atmosphere hasn't been so harsh , he could have lived like everyone , who have a normal life unlike his which looks like a dramatic movie. At one point in his life when he was having everything going on smoothly. He wished for a better life where he would be engaged a lot , this life seems to boring for him. But who knew his life wouldn't be so nice. It only takes a small decision to make a big impact. That day of the accideny , Instead of running away , if he would have stayed there...in that room and have asked for an explanation from yibo, would things be different?

" yibo "

" mm?"

" did I......did I do wrong?"

"How come?"

" shouldn't I have forgive them?"

" why you -"

" if forgiving made her leave , should I have done that earlier?"

" zhan "

" tell yibo , shouldn't I just have not seen her?"

Yibo , " zhan "

Zhan , " yibo pls tell me if I am doing right "

Yibo , " Zhan!"

Zhan , " or should I have just tell her to leave?"

Yibo , " ZHAN! Calm down"

Zhan , " left .... left....she left....making a huge mess. Even if we cried there....it doesn't mean I forgave her...nor it means that I am angry at her."

Yibo , " what do you mean zhan?"

Zhan , " The pain she felt when she knew that her husband had an another child isn't small but it can't compare to mine. Why couldn't she see me as her child? As a mother more than anyone else she should have known , she should know that it wasn't the child's fault either."

Yibo , " so? Why did you hug–"

Zhan , " at the end she did finally understand ."

Yibo , " I can't understand you , what is in your mind zhan?"

Zhan , " I am regretting , but its a regret I want to have , I didnt forgive her , I just didnt make a big deal. I am regretting why I didnt scream at her. But its fine since its finally over."

Yibo , " You made the right decision."

Zhan , " Until this point , I have always blamed myself for not being a great child to my mom , whatever I do , the first thing I would think of was her. I wanted to know,feel, at least one time of showing that she is proud of me. Growing up I was always so eager to "buy" her respect and love that I forgot myself. I would work extra hard to get good grades,stayed up at nights to the point I would have dark circles cause is would only sleep for an hour. I always cried in bathroom when I felt everything was too much too handle and even then I still pressurized myself just get some words from her. But now that it has reached to one point. I now realized that "No Matter What I Do , at least in one Person's point of view , it will be wrong . " but there u can't do much about it. As a mom , step or not , she is supposed to make me feel included and not excluded."

Yubin," zhan come out food is ready."

Zhan , " dont tell them I cried."

Earlier after all of them hugged , ziyuan left because of her flight , they all asked her which place but she didnt tell them and told them to just forget a past like this. Since zhan heard that , he thought " a past like this " . what does she mean by that she it was her the one brought. He thought about this and left upstairs to their room and wondered if this is how he truly wants to resolve everything. " are you truly okay?" He heard yibo from the back. Thats when he started saying all of this. After hearing yubin telling them to come out of the room so that they can have their lunch , Zhan stopped crying and told yibo not to tell them he cried. Yibo smiled and wiped the years of zhan . He kissed him in his forehead and said " you can go , I will be by your side no matter what." By that zhan left and yibo thought what kind of soap opera dialogue did he just hear from zhan. One second he was fine and the other he is angry.

" tsk....pregnant hormones..can never be understandable."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Later at dinner table.

Cheng , " ugh.. you two....eat slowly...the world is not ending yet.".

Zhan , " you shut up"

Yibo , " language."

Zhan , " sorry yibo and Cheng you don't know how it is to become pregnant , the baby also needs food so I need to eat more."

Yanli , " yea zhan is right you will never know how hard is it to become pregnant."

Yuchen , " well to make someone pregnant its not that hard. Ouch...yanli what was that for?"

Yanli , " mind your words."

Cheng , " as if no one was ever pregnant before."

Zhan , " You-"

Kuan , " what to say zhan its not like we are not trying to be pregnant ."

"Ooooo"

Cheng , " Kuan stop."

Yubin , " ya kuan seriously stop its so cringey if you say more I am going to puke."

Kuan , " puke ?? I guess why."

Yubin , " to hell with you kuan full of thoughts."

Ji li , " calm Down baby you can eat now so you can hear those thoughts out loud later."

" oooo "

Jiyang , " getting bolder and bolder by the end of the day?"

Xuan , " jiayng don't you think we should also- mmm"

Jiyang , " go eat that , don't say a word."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After dinner Zhan,Cheng,Yubin and Jiyang are inside discussing about their favorite series while yibo,kuan,ji li and xuan are outside near the pool drink wine.

Xuan, " yibo"

Yibo , " mm ?"

Xuan , " for how long are you going to pretend?"

Yibo , " I knew it. You will ask eventually"

Xuan , " seriously what did you do?"

Yibo, " I couldn't forgive her that fast."

Xuan ," mister..pls explain what just happened today. Zhan can forgive her and believe whatever happened is true. But I am not a fool. At least I have been your best friend for many years. So I know the term forgiving is not on your dictionary."

Yibo , " your right zhan is naive and very forgiving but I am not like that."

Xuan ," exactly so what is the behind the scenes of today?"

Yibo , " She isnt going anywhere today. "

Xuan ," what do you mean?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

To be continued....

So sorry guys for the late update I have been trying update it for weeks but it just said error. I lost hope but we deleted the app and installed again. Fortunately it worked.

Anyways kinnporsche ended guys 🤧 I can't handle Saturdays without new episodes...

What do you guys think about today's chapter? What did yibo do to ziyuan?"