***

Gay guys. Wait what

Hey guys it's me.........again.

I am currently in the process of editing the next chapter but when I read the story again. I felt like I was a bit cruel to Zhan and it's not toxic love... Infact this story right now is about the toxicity around the love not in the love.

But I wanted to keep as the title says and planning on yibo being possesive, jealous over Zhan after he recovers. Then it will be okay for Zhan too because he recovered. Actually before 3 months I wrote a full storyline of this story but that didn't include Alice and qiren being in a relationship and it included yibo's mother being alive and alot of other problems happening but I thought why not let Alice and qiren be in a relationship because the villains must be together. So I decided to change the story but with Alice and qiren being together, the story went through a dramatic major change because the more enemies? The more difficulty.

So that's why I came to ask if I should just continue the story the way it is with a normal amount of possesivness and jealousy towards each other with a good ending.

Or

Should I make yibo be more strict towards Zhan? Means for example

• Yibo not allowing anyone to look at Zhan.
• Yibo killing people who accidentally bump into Zhan.
•yibo not allowing Zhan to meet with his family.
•Yibo not allowing Zhan to wear short dress in public.
•Yibo ordering Zhan to cook for him, bathe him, lay next to him.

With a good ending?

My story is for the audiences so the audience get to choose what they want to read .

Byeeeer z btw we are so close to reach 1k votes. Fighting✊🏻

I know this chapter is a bit uneccesary but it is just for assurance.

***********************************************
Update

So currently it has been some days that I uploaded this chapter and I have decided .

I am going to continue the story the way it is with a normal amount of possesivness and jealousy towards each other with a good ending. But

But......

I am gonna add a place where yibo is a jerk to Zhan. But this fight won't last long.

Coming soon.😈