Ch-18 Sweet love💕

Yibo walked inside and saw zhan in the bench sleeping. Yibo walked up to him and seeing zhan's face was all the thing he needed to remove all his worries and stress. He told one of the servants to come and when they did, he gave them his bag and told them to leave without making noise. The servant headed inside the house , yibo looked at zhan again and decided to take him up. Yibo took zhan in bridal-style, zhan snuggled in the crook of yibo's neck and wrapped his hands on his stomach, basically like a baby in the mother's womb. Yibo took zhan upstairs to his room , since zhan is asleep, zhan won't have a problem of sleeping in another room.

 Yibo took zhan upstairs to his room , since zhan is asleep, zhan won't have a problem of sleeping in another room

yibo's room

When yibo placed zhan on the bed, zhan's short and shirt got lifted. Zhan's short was already short and the shirt was kinda see through already. When yibo noticed this he couldn't take his eyes of of zhan's navel. Yibo stood there looking at zhan's navel for 30 min and then when he finally got his sense back, he went to have a cold shower. After 40 minutes he comes out and find zhan still sleeping. Yibo found zhan cute , zhan acts like a clingy child that needs to be taken care of in front of yibo which yibo likes it a lot. Suddenly zhan's phone rang, yibo who heard moved like a ninja to attend the call because he knew if zhan wakes up then he is gonna blame him for being late. Yibo attended the call fast.

"Hello-" yibo was cut short by zhan's mom who was shouting.

"ZHAN YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Yibo quickly looked at the contact name and it was written " Mom❤" .
Seeing this yibo frowned. He realized that zhan loves his mom despite the way the woman treats him.

"ZHAN YOU SON OF A BITCH! WHERE ARE YOU? OH SO MY ASSUMPTIONS ( belief ) WERE CORRECT RIGHT? YOU ARE NOW IN A HOTEL FUCKING SOME MEN OR WHAT? "

" I AM NOT ZHAN "

"Huh? Oh god.....help me deal with this kid. Anyways to whoever man that I am talking to right now and just had sex with that good for nothing bitch zhan very roughly that he is sleeping now, tell zhan to come home."

"What if I don't?"

"Listen young man you don't know who you are dealing with"

"Oh I know very well, madame ziyuan. Said yibo in a mocking tone."

"Ugh...why does this bitch always have to sleep with the possessive ones? Anyways tell that slut to call-
Ziyuan was cut short by yibo.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH ZHAN BUT I KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE, IF YOU DARE TO CALL ZHAN SLUT AGAIN THEN , YOU WON'T SEE THE SUNLIGHT EVER AGAIN."

Without giving her anytime to speak, yibo cut the call. He was angry no not just angry he was beyond Angry right now. How dare she speak about him like that thought yibo. He went to eat something because he didn't eat fully before. After he ate , he went to his room again and layed beside zhan. As soon as he layed on the bed, zhan snuggled closer to him. Zhan is sleeping on yibo's chest and his left leg on top of yibo's knees. Yibo at first was a bit shocked, he felt weird as he never allowed anyone to sleep with him, even when his own mother offered to sleep with him when he was having fever. He felt weird but comfortable at the same time, there was this unknown feeling of being loved coming upon him which has never happened since his mom died.

Yibo finally snuggled more closer to zhan and wrapped his hand over zhan's waist. He brought him closer to my chest and until there is no space between them. He could feel zhan's warm breath on his neck and to his surprise it was very relaxing.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Time skip to morning because your author is very lazy.

Yibo woke up first and felt a huge warmth ness beside him. He looked at his side and saw zhan curled in the corner, sleeping like a baby in the mother's womb. Yibo felt it was a good start and headed to the bathroom to change. (A good start it seems😈)

After 20 minutes, zhan woke up and looked beside him. His eyes automatically looking for yibo , he frowned when he saw yibo was not there. Zhan looked at the time and it was only 7:30 in the morning. He looked towards the bathroom door when he heard something and saw yibo coming out of bathroom. Yibo was only having a white towel wrapped around his lower waist, his hair all wet,water slightly dripping from his body, his face really cleaned. Seeing all of this zhan couldn't handle this much pressure, he couldn't bare yibo's hotness. Zhan immediately looked away and looked at his phone.

"Yi....yibo" shan said with lot of difficulty

"Mm"

"My school starts at 9 so can you pls arrange transportation?"

"Sure ...anything for zhanzhan".

______________________________________

Be ready to laugh in the next chapter and sorry for late update.