Ch-10 I love Zhan😍

To their surprise , zhan moved his hand away and both of them gave a confused look. "Zhan why....
"Don't think I will allow you to talk to me easily, don't forget who dragged me away from a place that I was longing to enter for years and don't forget who wanted me to stay" but zhan .......... " what? You can't complete?" Zanjin and ji li couldn't say to him the real reason why they need to protect zhan from this man. Turns out on their way to the hospital , zanjin have asked some men to bring the background check on yibo . Because of his connections, it was really easy. In that background check it was seen that yibo have beaten two people and is really a rude person when it comes to his anger. No one knows why but he has that stoic face whenever you meet him which makes him look more suspicious.

Obviously with silly minds they thought that yibo belonged to some mafia or something and could have the capability to harm zhan,little did they know that yibo wouldn't and instead will kill anyone who touch a strand of hair of his bunny. Ji li who couldn't say all of this to zhan, pulled his hand and tried to pull him away when yibo interfered "*sigh*.....bye then.....I guess I won't see or hear from you again." Hearing this zhan's strength came and pushed ji li and sat on the bed again facing yibo but this time he was sitting more closer. "Ge you are a really good friend and I don't want to lose someone loyal like you, so here is my number we can meet up sometimes and come to my house to meet my family." said zhan with a grin on his face and his hands interlocking with yibo's. "No you can't - zanjin was cut short by zhan " yes I can" said zhan while emphasis the word can. After having no choice they left the hospital with an angry zhan but sweet to yibo who have his number saved in the bunny's phone. In traffic zhan was making a tiktok while ji li asked zhan can I have your phone? I lost my phone so I need to call it. "Sure here you go" ji li and zanjin smirked because their plan in working , ji li asked this so he can delete yibo's number. But before ji li could have a touch of his phone, zhan retrieved it and said I will do it by my self kinda guessing their plan already.

*******************************
2 weeks has passed

Even though yibo and zhan are friends now yibo can't help but to think about zhan every second of the day . Just thinking about zhan makes his stomach filled with butter flies. He always think about this kid 24/7. Whenever zhan smiles he feel like he could die. So right now he finally had enough and is searching on google.
"Why do I get the feeling of butterflies in my stomach whenever I think of someone?

No way thought yibo

No way thought yibo. To confirm he was falling in love with zhan, he googled zhan.

 To confirm he was falling in love with zhan, he googled zhan

To his surprise there was butterflies in his stomach. Oohhhh myyy goooddd . I love Zhan. Seeing zhan's photo in google he rolled in the bed.

Pls imagine that the person on the bed is Wang yibo and ignore the Korean. Just imagine he is looking at zhan in google

After some more days it was weekend so yibo being yibo decided to confess his feelings to zhan since he can no longer wait for zhan to become his.
______________________________________

"Zhan here" yibo waved from the seat he was sitting in the corner . Zhan walked forward to sit near him, "I was about to call you and why are you sitting in the corner?" Zhan asked before pouting. Because I felt comfortable.

Zhan opened his bag and took out a book and a pouch and took a pencil and a ruler out of the pouch and started reading and underlining sentences. Yibo who came back from ordering and now he came back with a box of doughnuts and two coffees in his hand.

 Yibo who came back from ordering and now he came back with a box of doughnuts and two coffees in his hand

He sat beside zhan and by seeing what zhan was doing he asked why are you studying now? . There a test after 1 day so I need to learn otherwise the teacher will scold me. Although yibo's face was stoic and looked calm, inside he was dying , he didnt hear a single word that zhan was saying, all he was thinking is how to confess his love to zhan. Zhan I have something to say . "what is it?" Zhan asked with curiosity. Umm zhan I have been thinking about for a quite a long time now and just remember whatever I say right now, I hope it won't affect our relationship. "Now you are making me worried yibo spit it out"
Zhan pls don't get angry. You can say a reply to me whenever you are ready but pls don't ignore me after this. Whatttt???

*sigh*

I love you.

____________________________________

Finally , he understood his love.😁