Ss-2 Ch1- The truth

Warning: the chapters going forward may contain kidnapping,raping,holding hostage, abuse, violence. If you are someone who experienced these, I kindly ask you to stop reading since it can trigger your trauma.

Possesive yibo coming soon.

Zhan's pov

Waking up all tired from last night coming out of bed with a sore body. Looking back at the bed, seeing 2-3 men in the bed, sleeping peacefully without suffering my pain. Going to the washroom , with white cream/liquid all over my body , I looked at the mirror. I am fed up. Fed up to the max where I can't feel anything anymore. I am so numb after what I go through every single day. Being confined in a place for almost an year or for a full year . Or should I say days cause I can't even see the sunlight?

After getting that accident, I woke up to a very dark room with only faint light coming outside the room. After sometime of laying I decided to wander the place because it doesn't look like a hospital. Neither does it look like a normal bedroom. It looks like this room is very abandoned. Then I heard footsteps and saw the door opening. Without giving me some time to proccess, the door opened wide.

Only to reveal my

mother.

Yibo's pov

Waking up to the most dreadful feeling ever, guilt.
Feels so bad, especially when you know you are the reason for someone's pain. That day. I saw. I saw the hurtful look in his eyes. Can't blame him because even if I saw him kissing another person, then I would have also misjudged.

I want to clear everything , from top to bottom but where is he?

That day somehow Alice found out that I and Zhan were fighting. She took that as a chance and told me that if I kiss her, kiss her only for that day then she will stop being my fiance. I agreed because if she backs out from the wedding then I and Zhan can live together. But during the kiss, Zhan came in. Only God knows why at that exact time he came in. And right now I am thinking why I became such a fool to believe Alice. The world knows me as a powerful man and a strict man but why. I am so powerless against Alice, no not Alice, it's my father who I am so powerless. My father really made me a puppet and manipulated me to agreeing on the marriage. I am so dumb. But I know one thing for sure. If Zhan comes to me one day I know for sure that I will go to him leaving this mansion, car even if it means that I will become jobless, I will marry him.

Hello guys and sorry for the late update. These days I am tested positive for corona and was told to sit at home. I wanted to write but seeing the device screen just gives me headache.

Spoiler

Alice isn't marrying yibo just for his money and property. She is going to marry yibo for another reason.