"karl." she laughs even harder, making me smile brightly.

we finally manage to get onto the correct street. luna sighs and laughs one last time before getting out of the car.

"next time i'm driving." she says, opening the trunk.

"listen, you could've opened maps or something.. make it a little easier for me?" i walk around to help her grab stuff.

she stops what she was doing and turns to look at me. she leans onto one side and has her hip popped a little out and she begins to cross her arms, her eyebrow going up slightly. i stared at her and kept looking up and down because she looked really attractive doing that.

"luna stop.." i cover my mouth and try to look away.

"why hmm?" she grabs my chin with one hand.

i freeze in my place and i felt so valuable to her right now. she suddenly had all this energy or something and it was intimidating but super attractive. i felt shy almost towards her. she's smaller than me but my god did she somehow overpower me.

"luna, you are doing either the opposite of what you wanted to do or the exact thing you wanted to do to me." i stare into her eyes and then look away.

"tell me karl. use your words." she smiles but it was different.

my eyes widen and i grab her by the hips, pick her up and i set her down in the trunk. i place my hands on both sides of her body so she was trapped in between them. i could tell she was taken back by that and i stare at her.

"don't you go telling me to use my words when i know damn well you won't use yours now. am i right?" i question her, turning my head slightly.

she didn't answer and only looked away and her eyes widen. she smacks my arm and i look towards where she was looking and the door started to open to her house. i stand up and move back and i look around and freeze. i completely forgot we were outside.

"luna! karl!" avery comes running out smiling.

"hey dummy, how are you?" luna's energy had shifted now.

"i'm good. i hung out with nick and dream the whole night basically. they are both still here, just inside almost sleeping since their old men." avery chuckles.

"here, take this inside. help karl and i take take these things into the house." luna passes avery something.

"i should've stayed inside.." avery sighs and begins to help us.

we finish bringing everything in and i came back outside to grab my phone and to close the trunk. i walk back towards the house and i could hear avery and luna giggling with each other, talking about something. i didn't want to eavesdrop but i was curious.

"are you and karl.. yanno?" avery says.

"mhmm! look we have matching phone screens. he look the photo and did it first but i wanted to match him so i got him to send me the photo of the moon." luna sounds so happy.

"but what does it mean?"

"it's the moon on the night we started dating." i could practically hear the smile on her face.

i look at my phone and the moon glowed on my screen. i smile and set my phone back in my pocket, walking back into the house. luna and avery change the conversation and they smile at me when i walk in.

"hey." luna smiles at me.

"hi." i smile back.

"god you guys make me cringe.." someone spoke from the couch.

sapnap was staring at us with a disgusted face, making us all laugh. dream started to move around and wakes up i assume. he looks around and then bursts up.

"you guys are back! are you both.."

"we're dating." luna grabs my hand and holds it in hers.

"i'm dating luna now." i point to her and the others smile and laugh at us.

"finally!"

!!AUTHOR NOTE!!

i am so sorry for not updating for like 2 months. i fell into a really bad writers block and i felt very unmotivated to update or to even write. i believe i have overcome that problem and i hope to give you more updates soon! let me know if i should make the chapters longer or if they are at a good length already :)

i just want everyone to enjoy the story because i love looking back at the comments and seeing what everyone is saying. i try my best to read them all! i'm gonna start writing another story hopefully soon so been on a lookout for that. anyways, thank you so much for reading! i love you all, i appreciate the love to this story <3