16

L u n a ' s P o v

"please turn it up!!" i smile at the boys and they listen.

we all smile as we hum along to the song but the one part comes, and everyone gets hyped.

"STARSHIPS WERE MEANT TO FLY!!" everyone yells out.

we are all screaming and yelling along to the song. karl and i made a bomb ass playlist and we kept adding songs that were already added, so turns out we have very similar music taste.

"k this playlist kinda slaps already. i vote this playlist should always be the driving playlist.. also wanna send me the link for it?" nick says.

"i'll send it to you! wait i'll just send it to the one groupchat with everyone on discord if that's okay?" i look up to see if anyone is shaking their heads no.

"do it! and say i karl jacobs also added these bangers." he leans over and smiles.

i smile and nod. i lean into him as well so we're both laying on the blanket. i close my eyes and just take a little breather. i hear a seatbelt unbuckle and my head gets lifted up.

"hello." karl smiles down at me.

"why hello there." i giggle and he places my head down.

"it seems like you guys are already besties.. i dig it. i'd rather that than you guys hating each other." nick glances back at us.

we just laugh and i get comfy. a hand brushes my face and karl is moving my hair away from my eyes. i smile at the action he did and i take a deep breath and just let out a little sigh while i exhale.

"what's with the sigh?" karl asks me.

"it wasn't a bad sigh don't worry, it was more so a sigh that means this is nice and i haven't experienced this in a long time.. if you get what i mean?" i open my eyes looking at him.

from the angle i'm looking at him at he still looks very handsome.. i'm unsure if my stupid little heart is thinking about him but he is very funny which i like.

"i do know what you mean! it's very fun to be hanging out with nick, dream and you. meeting you was a cool thing! i like your energy luna.. there is more things i also like about you but i don't want to bring them up in front of everyone here." he giggled and brushed his hair back with his fingers.

i just smile at his words and i close my eyes again. i can feel myself getting sleepy and i can feel my hair is getting played with and i refrain from smiling but i fail.

"you guys are acting like you are dating, what about karlnap! karl you are cheating on nick!" dream blurts.

"karl how dare you! you left me for my other bestfriend.. i can't believe it." nick sighs dramatically.

"it's luna! she has hair i can play with while your hair is shorter and you don't even let me touch it!" karl laughs.

"do not bring me into your relationship problems! i am just a side character in this world.. leave me out of it!" i smile and open my eyes yet again.

"you are the main character what are you talking about luna. you are such a goofball.. thinking you are the side character and all that nonsense." karl shakes his head.

i just smile as i stare at him while he looks at the road. he has a lot of amazing things about him and i feel lucky to even be talking to him, let alone lay my head on his lap!

"luna your staring you know." karl breaks me out of my thoughts.

"oh my god. i zoned out i swear-"

"you were staring at him for 3 minutes dude, i know you zone out but not for that long." nick snickers.

"is there going to be more than a friendship between you two? a relationship?!" dream gasps and continues talking.

"this is embarrassing, i hate this." i cover my face and roll into karl.

"SHES NEAR HIS PENIS NICK OH MY GOD!" dream screams.

"DO I GOTTA STOP THE CAR AND TAKE YOU BOTH HOME YOU HORNY KIDS?" nick yells at us.

"she's embarrassed! don't make it worse you losers!" karl places his hands on my head.

"nick i hate you. dream, you are getting close to that point." i mumble.

dream and nick gasp while karl is just laughing. i sit up and i still cover my face so i don't laugh. i plan on making them think i hate them for a little longer.

"i'm gonna text quackity and george and tell them you guys are sexist." i pull out my phone, fighting to keep a straight face.

"hey now, how were we being sexist?!" dream says staring at me.

i set my phone down and i hear all the boy's phones go off and dream quickly opens the message and his eyes go wide.

"YOU TEXTED THE GROUPCHAT!!" he yells and drops his phone.

i end up bursting into laughter and karl joins me. george and quackity were texting back in the groupchat calling dream sexist and how they were going to expose him on twitter.

"god now george is calling me, look what you did luna." dream laughs and answers his phone.

"this is gonna be funny.." karl smiles.

"george your on speaker-"

"you sexist man.. i can't believe you just bully L like that.. i'm gonna screenshot L's texts and send them to a random 'dream hate' account and have them expose you!" george goes off.

everyone was speechless but dream was about to speak. before he could get a second word out, george talks over him again.

"i'm sure L would love to go on a road trip with quackity and i because she wouldn't be getting bullied by all of you assholes. we are better and hotter than you guys as well." he finishes.

"hey! i haven't even bullied her!" karl defends himself.

nick and i were just laughing as dream facepalms. i was laughing at the part when george said he and quackity were hotter than the rest of them because i wasn't expecting him to say that, so it caught me so off guard.

"i mean yeah, you have pretty privilege but she loves us more than you and alex. who is with her right now and who isn't george?" dream sasses.

"i bet L likes us better because we text each other. i even said goodnight to her and good morning, i bet you didn't." george lies.

"oh yeah, sure you did george. you are just a simp for her. i know her name and you don't." dream snaps back.

"well she said i was cute."

"wait i think i did when i was looking at pictures of you guys." i laugh.

"wait am i on speaker dream?" george quickly asks.

"i said you were when i answered your call dumbass. are you all shy and embarrassed now george?" dream smirks and looks at nick.

the phone call ended and the two in the front start laughing. karl looks at me with a stupid smile and i just shake my head. my phone vibrates and i look at it and see it's george who messaged me.

goggles
i just want to say, i apologize for everything i said on that phone call. i thought dream wasn't on speaker.

L
it is all good george, you made me laugh so its fine (:

goggles
okay cool, that was embarrassing.

L
it was pretty funny you have to admit

goggles
it honestly was, still embarrassing