29

K a r l ' s P o v

"can we do that again..?" i ask her.

she just smiles and kisses me. i place my hands onto her cheeks and i hold her face gently. this kiss was longer and i just felt like i achieved the best thing ever. i felt euphoric. we pulled away and she looked away from me with a smile.

"wanna head back to my house?" she asks, not looking at me.

"can you ask that again but this time look at me?" i say to her.

she turns her head slowly to face me and she looks at me, her face red.

"want to head back to my house now mr. jacobs?" she says trying to force a smile back.

"hmm.. yes! let's go." i catch her of guard and kiss her.

it was a little peck and when i pulled away she was covering her face with her hands and she was just giggling. i smiled to myself and i took a mental picture of this moment. luna and i just kissed.. on this specific bench on this specific street.. under the stars like she loves.. i couldn't ask for anything better with her.

"i can't believe you caught me off guard!" she walks up beside me, still blushing.

"did you like it? i call that the karl jacobs special.. i could do it more if you'd like?" i laugh and smile at her.

"oh my god.." she laughs and shakes her head.

"that wasn't a no!" i cheer and she shushes me.

"this way karl.. don't get to excited, you'll get us lost again." luna grabs my arm and directs me to her house.

i smile and i go on my phone while we walk. i start recording myself first and then i turn to look at luna and i kiss her and i pull away with a smile and i show my camera to her and she's all shy and covers her face.

"karl!" she laughs.

"i wanted it on video since you always get all shy or you giggle after." i tease her.

"you better not post that anywhere." she uncovers her face looking at me.

i smile at her and we make it back to her house. she unlocks the door and walks ahead of me holding it open. i smile and enter and tobio comes skipping down the hallway to see us. i walk over to him and luna locks the door behind us.

"he loves you. we can't get rid of you now." she laughs and pats my head walking past.

i smile and she grabs something to snack on and tobio is in my arms purring. i stand up and walk over to luna holding tobio and i could just see her heart melting.

"you guys are adorable.." she smiles.

"i'm excited for you to meet my cat.. tobio and grey are going to be bestfriends." i smile down at tobio.

"so what do you want to do mr streamer." luna walks to her room as i trail behind.

"i mean, we could stream? do you have any cool games on your computer?" i set tobio down on her bed carefully.

he rolls off and just lays there and i smile. i walk over to lunas computer and she's sitting in her chair so i lean over her. i look down at her and she's just smiling as she looks at the screen.

"i have a lot of games, what would you want to play or do? is any of the boys awake?" she looks up at me.

i stare into her eyes and she grows a goofy smile and then puckers her lips up. i chuckle and i bend down to kiss her. i felt her shift and her arms hold me into her and i smile into the kiss. we both are smiling and i pull away to see her starting to cover her face.