33

K a r l ' s P o v

"good morning nicholas! get dressed and get dream up, we are going to run errands with luna!" i say on the phone to nick who was just woken up.

"what..? why?" he groans.

"because it's fun. what else were you planning on doing today? why not spend a day in the life with luna and seeing what errands she needs to do." i explain to him.

he was silent for a minute and i heard him sigh.

"let me wake up dream.." he huffs.

"yes! text me when you guys are ready because luna is almost done getting ready herself. hurry up because she's in a speedy mood." i laugh as i look at luna brushing her hair.

"shut up." she says to me smiling.

"we will. see you soon. bye." nick hangs up.

i set my phone down and i just watch luna walk around her room getting her things ready and herself as well. she looks in the mirror at herself and i can see her not looking to satisfied with what she sees and it makes me frown. she walks to her closet and grabs a large t-shirt and she throws that over top of her other shirt thing.. i'm not to sure what it is. it looks like a bra honestly.

"why did you change?" i ask her.

"i didn't like the outfit before." she says still looking at the mirror.

"you looked cool with the bra shirt thing.. i don't know what it is." i admit standing up.

"it's a shirt. i didn't like how i looked in it, i also feel like wearing this baggy shirt isn't to flattering with these pants." she continues to move around looking at herself.

"here i'll find a shirt for you!" i smile and walk to her closet.

she turns and looks at me as i look at all her shirts. she has some cool shirts and some formal ones. this girl has some good style too what the heck. i grab a nice black shirt that was a little tighter to the body and i hand it to her.

"i haven't wore this shirt in a while, wow." she looks at it and laughs.

"can i pick out your pants too or are you going to wear those ones?" i point to her pants she's wearing right now.

"pick some different ones, preferably not black." she walks to her dresser.

i follow after her so she can show me where her pants are. she opens two drawers and i look back and forth between them.

"these are more tighter pants and these are more looser and comfortable pants. pick whichever one your heart desires." she laughs and walks to the side.

i look at the tighter pants since jeans would be in there and i find some dark blue ripped jeans for her and she stares at them.

"god you are just pulling out everything to show off my body. karl i'm insecure jeez." she chuckles.

"wait give me those pants back, i found better ones." i grab the jeans i handed her back and pulled out light blue baggy ripped jeans.

she has a smile grow across her face and she grabs them from me. she smiles at the pants and i smile as well.

"i love these jeans so much. okay, look away now, i'm gonna strip." she looks at me with a goofy smile.

i turn around and i pull out my phone to look at twitter. the first thing i see is fanart of luna and i. with a wide smile on my face i liked it and i sent the link to luna because i wanted her to see it herself.